Possible glitch near the end?

[Post New]by Julie260 on Dec 2, 12 10:02 AM
Help! I am stuck at the scene right after the bridge after evading the guards. However, the bridge is pointing toward the dovecote and I cannot go any farther than that scene, as it says it's too dangerous. If I try to go to the right and access the boat, it's on the opposite shore. I also do not have the ladder, as it was left by the dovecote and I got caught. I literally do not have any options. I really hope I can finish the game and that someone can help me solve this problem.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Possible glitch near the end?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 6, 12 5:08 AM
Hi Julie260,

Welcome to the Pond!

I haven't played this game yet so I am not too sure why you are having this trouble.

I would suggest having a look at the free Blog Walkthrough for The Secrets of Da Vinci to see if you can glean any tips from that - sometimes making sure what you have done matches what is listed in the walkthrough can help matters.

And a good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'picture' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough!

However, if the problems persist and you feel like this may be a tech issue, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 12/06/2012 at 12:24:27 PM PST

Go to: