suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Pottery Issue

[Post New]by suzee52 on Dec 2, 12 4:23 PM
Yes, I am having the same problem with the tiles. Freeze up when I put the spade tile on which is the last one Frustrating especially when you get 1/2 way through the game and are really enjoying it. Sure hope BF fixes the "bug" soon.

Jackiem923
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Pottery Issue

[Post New]by Jackiem923 on Dec 2, 12 4:31 PM
I have the same issue. I checked for updates on my computer like the help section said. I found out that I have the most up to date software available so this is an issue with the games software not ours.

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Pottery Issue

[Post New]by Christian_ on Dec 2, 12 6:54 PM
suzee52 wrote:Yes, I am having the same problem with the tiles. Freeze up when I put the spade tile on which is the last one Frustrating especially when you get 1/2 way through the game and are really enjoying it. Sure hope BF fixes the "bug" soon.
I just down loaded this game, when are they going to fix it?

Christian_
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Christian_ on Dec 2, 12 6:58 PM
[Removed by Moderator], I too am having problems getting past the pottery scene, I tried going back to other scences, but each time I come back to the pottery, and try to put the spade in, it freezes, and says there is an error. I hope bigfish fixes the problem, If not then I want to be re-embursed for the game, so I can reslect another one. 12/02/12. If anyone else has any answers, please let me know! thanks

Edited on 12/05/2012 at 4:31:29 PM PST

marymaltese
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by marymaltese on Dec 2, 12 7:36 PM
Since several of us are having the same problem at the same scene, apparently it is not any computer update issues - BF needs to fix problem with an update ASAP

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Dec 2, 12 7:45 PM
Seems everyone is finding the same glitch in the pottery room. No matter what order you put the card suit tiles on the manikins chest, the last one you place, stalls the game. I had to use my task manager to get out...twice. I'll just wait for a fix to become available. Loved the game up to this point.

[Post New]by nursefree_spirit on Dec 2, 12 8:14 PM
Same here loving the game until now. Hope they fix it soon.

chall44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by chall44 on Dec 2, 12 8:54 PM
also having same problem. hope they fix as fast as they take are money

[Post New]by Idahonative on Dec 2, 12 8:58 PM
Also having the same problem...what a pain!!

blue13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by blue13 on Dec 2, 12 10:32 PM
Same here love the game but very anoying when it keeps freezing in the pottery scene have tried different things but nothing helps

[Post New]by whatever1962 on Dec 3, 12 12:51 AM
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the pottery issues.
I also have the most up to date software, brand new comp etc but
every time I try to place the last card in the chest no matter which
order it freezes up the game 6 times no less, grrrrrr. None of the 'help' tips worked so I am assuming this is a problem for the devs!!!!!
Note to the devs "Please fix soon"??????

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Dec 3, 12 3:11 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm really sorry that so many of you are experiencing problems at the pottery scene.

We currently investigating this issue and hope to get this solved quickly so you can keep enjoying your game!

If you would like to help with this it would be great if you could get in touch with our Tech Support Team and send them a description of the issue and a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. This will help them to look further into this issue so we can work this out faster.

I also wanted to let you know that you can find a thread dedicated to tech issues with this game stickied to the top of this Forum here. As we try to gather all information about problems with the game in this thread, I'll be locking this discussion to keep everything nice and tidy but you're welcome to repost in the thread mentioned above!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 12/03/2012 at 3:12:21 AM PST

Go to: