Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

steam clock in street

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Dec 3, 12 7:12 AM
I checked the guide and the "solution" said top left bottom right - I have tried "all" combinations to close vents but nada - anyone else know what to do ? Stuck and can't go any further. Thanks!

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:steam clock in street

[Post New]by sagethyme on Dec 3, 12 7:24 AM
It was the reverse of what you read for me: Far right (or bottom right) and 2nd left (or top left).

However, did you turn off the 5 steam valves in the steam room first?

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Dec 3, 12 10:34 AM
sagethyme - I did go back in and tried one more time with what I "thought" might be the solution - finally got it! Thanks for your reply.

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Dec 3, 12 11:48 AM
lilly just stay right there there is a glitch in the game further ahead everyone is having problems with it.its at the pottery shop wich comes after the clock,oh just keep playing with the levers it will stop the steam .

[Post New]by hatesocnwk on Jan 21, 13 12:39 PM
I have tried every combination that i can think of to no avail. Steam does not stop. Help Please

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Mar 18, 13 8:14 PM
I too am having trouble with these levers. Can someone help by telling us which should be up or down? I am considering that the one closest on left is #1, next on left is #2, then on right in back is #3, and the closest on right is #4. Can you tell us in which position each should be either up or down? I have tried and tried. Can't get anywhere. Thanks fishies.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Mar 27, 13 8:07 AM
Lilly214, Can you tell me in what sequence you flipped those switches? I have tried everything and can't get past this part of the tame. Help me please, or please anyone. help!!!

Go to: