Welcome to Westward forum

bfgFlounder
9,500 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Westward forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Westward players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Oct 3, 08 2:57 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Westward forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Westward players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Westward forum

[Post New]by wolfthug1 on Oct 7, 08 11:13 PM
im sstuck alter you build a tent the gaame freezes

[Post New]by krinky on Dec 30, 08 4:10 PM
I have a very bad picture with Westward 3. All the stuff jumps around and flickers like crazy. I had the same issue with 2 as well. Is there a problem that is easily fixed?

[Post New]by SMNewell on Dec 30, 08 11:48 PM
has anyone found the treasure by the rock arch? If so how do u do it. I was also wondering how to blow up the rocks in the river near the arch and the rocks on the other side of the river to get to were to wolf is.

[Post New]by smwilko on Jan 3, 09 3:47 PM
Am enjoying Westward 3 but don't know how to increase my population. have built enough houses for 20 people but it only allows me 15. Is there something wrong with my download or is there something in the game I need to do?

Fionaj
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Fionaj on Jan 5, 09 10:40 AM
Hi All,
I bought Westward about 2 years ago and love it! Since 2 & 3 came out however,
I have tried both trials and there is the same problem for me in both games...all of the trees, buildings, food, gold etc. are blacked out.
Is anyone else having this problem? I think it may just be my outdated video card, I have gone on line to try to upgrade it but they won't let me for some reason there is an error on the upgrade download (it is a VIA).
I don't want to bother tech support as I have bothered them enough in the past, lol.
Happy gaming all, luv Big Fish.
Got my stuffed fishy and my HUGE mug and the 3D postcard recently, wow they really treat us good don't they!
Fiona

[Post New]by ajdevilish on Jan 10, 09 3:51 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Westward forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Westward players.

Ok, I have a problem. After you free the train you encounter a person who tells you to go kill a guy in an upper corner, but when I go to get him...I can't attack him! He's there and then he's not and I can't continue with the game. Any idea if there is a patch or something that will fix this issue? or did I just get a corrupt in my game?

[Post New]by elleinadhi on Jan 10, 09 11:15 AM
To increase your population from 15 to 20 you must hire a sheriff. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by niks22 on Jan 10, 09 8:06 PM
I cant figure out how to skip the tutorials at the beginning of a new career?

[Post New]by urvashi on Jan 19, 09 7:40 PM
I can't get any of the three games to display on my laptop. What's wrong?

[Post New]by decdexter on Feb 2, 09 6:04 AM
smwilko wrote:Am enjoying Westward 3 but don't know how to increase my population. have built enough houses for 20 people but it only allows me 15. Is there something wrong with my download or is there something in the game I need to do?

[Post New]by decdexter on Feb 2, 09 6:07 AM
decdexter wrote:
smwilko wrote:Am enjoying Westward 3 but don't know how to increase my population. have built enough houses for 20 people but it only allows me 15. Is there something wrong with my download or is there something in the game I need to do?
If you build a sheriff's office it will allow you to build up your population

[Post New]by nineill on Feb 6, 09 2:36 PM
I decided to play westward and i have got as far as the 4 map pieces and found the treasure there r no more quests is that it game over?

[Post New]by harleygirl7963 on Feb 10, 09 2:08 PM
I just recently bought Westward and am building a town, I put up a saloon so now I have bandits and it tells me I need to hire gunslingers, how do I do that?

[Post New]by Littledane on Mar 13, 09 5:00 AM
How to get experience? Im on the lumberjack rescue, and although i have a lumbermill it tells me to make another one, but i havent got the upgrade GRRRR

Pls help :-)

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Mar 16, 09 1:58 PM
This is my 1st attempt at Westward. I was only able to get as far as trying to do the mine thing. I've tried everything. Where the heck is the mine??

gramj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by gramj on Jul 6, 09 11:41 AM
I can not find the bandits to rescue Maureen. I have the sheriff and the money but no bandits. Help

[Post New]by ciara66 on Jul 31, 09 8:13 AM
How do I save the bank from bandits with only one sheriff and one deputy? They are killed off by the time the 3rd round of bandits comes in. I'm stuck! I try building my town but it's demolished before I can save it.

[Post New]by cynkris on Aug 1, 09 3:20 PM
How long does it take for the train station in Paradise Falls to be rebuilt? I have been waiting (with a guy working on it mind you) for 3 days now and it is still only half done! I've done all of the other missions, built up money and wood! HELP...I am beginning to think about blowing it up! LOL

Go to: