Any comments fishes?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Todays DD December 4 2012

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 4, 12 1:22 AM
Good morning, Cleoladycat...

I have had my eye on this game for quite a while now, and have been playing parts of the demo on and off. I noticed that I had only 4 minutes demo time left when I reinstalled it again today, and decided to buy it now at long last, seeing that it's on offer as a DD.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 4, 12 2:45 AM
I almost didn't purchase this game because I didn't think that I had very many options for decorating. However, thanks to some wonderful reviewers, I realized that there are great options for decorating, including different snowmen, Santa, colourful presents, lights and bulbs. I just needed to scroll up and down in the bar on the left that shows the decorations.

There are over 100 levels of play.

Game board is beautiful and colourful, with gorgeous tiles.

Background consists of several different beautiful winter sceneries.

Music is cheery and festive.

You can play in timed or untimed mode.

Gameplay is easy and relaxing in untimed mode.

There are power-ups that sometimes are not very useful, as they can be limited in the amount of tiles that can be destroyed around them. However, this does not bother me in the slightest, as I find the board and background scenery gorgeous to look at, and I play in untimed mode.

This is a fantastic deal!

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Dec 4, 12 4:32 AM
This was my favorite Christmas game last year, and I usually do not play Match 3 games. However, I enjoyed the cheerful music, and loved decorating all my trees and the background (I bought so many snowmen my area was very cluttered!). This is an earlier game by the developers who made Avalon Solitaite, another game I really love.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 4, 12 4:52 AM
I am so glad Nimhurchu mentioned that we can scroll down to more things to put up. I have never seen that arrow (blind me), and did get a little bored with having to decorate just the one tree, and filling it up to the brim, and having nothing else to do, while playing the demo on and off. And that's why I hesitated to buy this game.

But now that I know there are so many more things to put up, I am really happy about it, AND it's a DD today, AND it's the month of Christmas. What more can I ask for?

--- --- ---

I too own Avalon Solitaire, Sandebeach, and it's one of my favourite games as well.

gbo1
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,979 Posts

[Post New]by gbo1 on Dec 4, 12 10:34 AM
I own only one match 3 game, which I enjoy. I just haven't found another one that I like. But after reading NIMHURCHU's review I decided to demo. It's Christmas time. I truly like this game. There's much to do. I love decorating. It's everything that all the good reviews have stated. I'm off to buy.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 4, 12 6:47 PM
Very happy this was the DD today~perfect game for this time of year!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Dec 19, 12 6:16 AM
Really enjoying this game off and on, a great way to relax! My tree is looking a little gaudy right now, thanks to others I must check out some more! A very timely game for this time of the year, just going in and out when I want something to give me a little Xmas spirit. At this price, probably my best Xmas present!

Go to: