bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any World Mosaics 6 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 4, 12 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any World Mosaics 6 technical issues here only

[Post New]by kerley_girl on Dec 4, 12 7:10 AM
I love this series, and have tried to open the game, but everytime I do, I get the following message.

Exception: Integer Divide by Zero (code 0xc0000094) at address 00455E74 in thread 2A3C
Module: Worldmosaics6.exe
Logical Address: 0001:00054E74

0018EB30 00455E74 0001:00054E74 Worldmosaics6.exe
Params: 0018EC1C 00000000 004023B1 91B11291

StackWalk failed (error 299)

EAX:00000000 EBX:00000000 ECX:00000000 EDX:00000000 ESI:00000000 EDI:039574E8
EIP:00455E74 ESP:0018EB2C EBP:0018EB30
CS:0023 SS:002B DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B
Flags:00010246

Windows Ver: NT 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
DX9 Ver: 6.1.7601.17514
DSound Ver: 6.1.7600.16385

Product: World Mosaics 6
Version: v1.1
Time Loaded: 00:00:00
Fullscreen: Yes
Primary ThreadId: 2A3C

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 4, 12 9:46 AM
Welcome to the Pond kerley_girl! I would definitely pass that message information along with a Dr. Felix to Tech Support. Although troubleshooting here is a little limited they have the resources to help figure out why that message is showing up!

To reach them just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Good luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by steve92618 on Dec 5, 12 6:47 AM
I can't see my mouse cursor. I've tried custom cursor and noncustom. It won't let me use non-full-screen mode because my laptop resolution is 1366x768. Help!

redw00d
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by redw00d on Dec 5, 12 1:24 PM
I keep really wanting to like these games, but this latest (#6) is just the same puzzles with different graphics than those in previous versions.

That aside, there is a persistence problem with this game series in how it recognizing mouse clicks. If my finger hovers over a right or left mouse, the game senses this as an actual mouse click and the poltergeist in the game takes over - making moves I didn't take.

It seems that repackaging the same game with different sounds/graphics would be noticed by BGF folks, but any how, I'll be asking for a refund. I can play with the same bug in earlier versions, with the same puzzles!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Dec 5, 12 2:01 PM
Hi steve92618,

Welcome to the Pond! It may be possible to adjust your screen resolution so that you can take advantage of windowed mode. Our help article here goes over how to do that if you'd like to take a look:

Screen Resolution

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support Team know what's going on and they'll be happy to help.

redw00d, that's odd that the game is registering actions that you're not clicking. I also recommend contacting our Tech Support Team regarding that and they may be able to provide additional help if you'd like to give the game another try.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by April_Fresh on Dec 5, 12 3:57 PM
redw00d wrote: there is a persistence problem with this game series in how it recognizing mouse clicks. If my finger hovers over a right or left mouse, the game senses this as an actual mouse click and the poltergeist in the game takes over - making moves I didn't take.

I've got this problem as well. Really annoying. It sometimes reads the mouse click wrong. I'll be sure to right click and the game will think it's a left click.

[Post New]by crsharp on Dec 5, 12 7:31 PM
I am having an issue with the game not saving my progress. I had finished the 1st 2 sections and closed the game yesterday When I went back into it today it was as if I had never played anything at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Is there another fix to this.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 6, 12 2:38 AM
Hi Fishies,

April_Fresh - that sure sounds like an odd issue!

I would encourage you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game just to be sure the game files are loaded correctly!

Also, checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game runs smoothly. You can find some info on updating the elements that run your game here.

crsharp - I am sorry that game is not saving your progress for you after playing. That can happen if the game does not close correctly which can damages the save file.

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid, so you will have to play on from your current save point.

I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

Game Not Saving

After making those adjustments, to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If either of you need some further help though, please do be sure to reach out to Tech Support so we can provide some more personalized advice.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

eskimo1203
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by eskimo1203 on Dec 8, 12 3:27 PM
Hi,

After I enter my user name and hit the > (enter), I get kicked out of the game. I am running on a Mac 10.6.8

[Post New]by April_Fresh on Dec 9, 12 12:36 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi Fishies,

April_Fresh - that sure sounds like an odd issue!

Would have made more sense if I told you I'm using a Mac. I found a whole section in the help pages about what to do if Mac users can't right click. Sorted it all out, thanks!

pointer is moving WAY TO FAST

[Post New]by atvman88 on Dec 9, 12 4:28 AM
I love these games but in this 1 the pointer moves way to fast I have tried under mouse options of slowing it down but no luck. Is there any thing I can do?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Dec 9, 12 5:50 AM
Heya Fishies, welcome to the Pond!

eskimo1203 - As the game kicks you out when you try to enter a username I would recommend that you try to uninstall and reinstall your game on your Mac to see if it works better then.

April_Fresh - Great to hear that you managed to work out everything!

atvman88 - In this case it sounds like your game could need an uninstall and reinstall as well to calm down that mouse a little!

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

eskimo1203
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by eskimo1203 on Dec 9, 12 9:14 AM
Hi bfgBiwa,

I have unistalled and reinstalled twice to no avail....

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Dec 11, 12 2:31 AM
Heya eskimo1203,

As reinstalling the game doesn't work I would definitely recommend you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team and to include a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so they can have a closer look at this for you.

Good luck!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by bigrickisbig on Apr 22, 13 8:19 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. still lost all my progress. I am VERY angry. Bigfish you need to fix this issue!!!!!!

[Post New]by allfun_1 on Nov 19, 13 9:18 AM
This is the second (possibly third) time that I have gone in to play the game and have to start over. This last time I was 1 game away from having completed them all. Very frustrating!!!!

[Post New]by serpentine on Jan 22, 14 8:37 AM
I HAVE THE WHOLE SERIES AND THIS THE ONLY ONE THAT I CAN'T READ THE PRINT.

NOT ONLY IS FONT A LOUSEY STYLE, THE NUMBERS ARE TO SMALL, AND THEY BLEND IN WITH THE BACKGROUND COLORS MAKING THEM EXTREMELY HARD TO SEE.

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 8:40:03 AM PST

Re:In limbo

[Post New]by greyhoundss on Jan 29, 14 9:52 AM
I've solved all the puzzles in the Soviet with 3 star ratings but the game will not let me proceed. I've deleted user, uninstalled, reinstalled and created a new user to no avail. I'm I missing something?

I'm running OS Lion.

Go to: