Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

comments

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Dec 4, 12 10:53 AM
yahoo!!! - it has been a long dry spell for some of us that are sick of the same old CE's and not into the building tm games.
love the dev, and although I knew there was one in the works, I thought it was going to be jan or so.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:comments

[Post New]by bella81762 on Dec 4, 12 11:41 AM
the puzzles are really diffucult in later levels....awesome!!!!

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 4, 12 11:50 AM
So happy to see this game today~love these games!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 5, 12 5:04 PM

I have to say that I'm VERY disappointed with the mechanism of this game; I LOVE these games and presently own the 1-5 series but this game does NOT run smoothly.

I found it VERY VERY DIFFICULT to place my cursor on the first hint button (though it didn't seem to have any problems with finding and clicking on the 2nd said-type button) and it was disconcerting to see my cursor disappear MANY TIMES when I clicked between the tack or the fill-in buttons.

I WILL be purchasing this game one day but not today (not even with the "clubmember" discount sale going on today) as I honestly don't think it's worth more than the daily deal sale.

Pity as I was REALLY hoping to be able to continue playing this game today; glad that I played the trial version first.

MEnr56

CeeJayEss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by CeeJayEss on Jan 2, 13 1:17 PM
Two things annoy me with this game.. both could be solved in a trice.

1: The background picture and the background of the pinned tiles are virtually the same. It is oh so easy to mistake a tile as pinned when in reality it is just a dark part of the picture.. If the background of a pinned tile were two or more shades darker it would solve this problem straight away.

2: The row and column highlighters are too weak, they need to be a couple of shades stronger. It is far too easy to misread the hint numbers due to the highlight almost disappearing into the background. The selected row/column numbers need to be emboldened in a bright distinct colour rather than just changing to a lighter shade of green.

Rectify those two things and you have a great puzzle game.

Go to: