Re:Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier - Released on April 10, 2008

[Post New]by brendacow on Jul 17, 08 8:48 PM
does anyone know where and how to get the second half of the key

[Post New]by suranoviram on Jul 18, 08 6:20 AM
Where do I find Westward II? I've been playing the original for a long time and would love to continue the story.

Never mind, I found it. I had to search in my yahoo search engine, then find the one that led to BFG, because I could not find it otherwise on the BFG pages.

Edited on 07/18/2008 at 6:24:07 AM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jul 18, 08 9:28 AM
Hi suranoviram! I'm glad you found the game, but in case you still need it, here is the link to Westward II: Hereos of the Frontier.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by silkykitty on Aug 28, 08 2:56 PM
I absolutely LOVED the first Westward. I've played it through many many times. When this one came out, I was very excited....... until I started playing. I have to say, I really REALLY wish they had made the second one play like the first. I just don't like the new one at all. I lost interest in no time and just quit playing. I'm wondering if this second one has been bought after the hour of free play as many times as the first one. hmmmmm

Anyone else have an opinion about this second Westward?

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 2:57:13 PM PST

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Aug 28, 08 3:21 PM
I've played the first one about 25 times, I loved it! The second one I've only played about 5 times. I love how much easier it is to move folks in the second one than in the first. There were just some of the side quests in the second WW that I didn't care for that much.

The other thing I love about WW2 is you don't have to play the tutorial each time you start a new game. That is wonderful!

nardia
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nardia on Aug 28, 08 11:43 PM
Both Westwards are amongst my favourite games and have played them many times over - I wish there were more games just like them around. (Maybe there are - if you know of anything similar, please let me know).

gellyitaly
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by gellyitaly on Aug 29, 08 3:54 AM
westward II is a really great game that seems to go on forever,

excellent value for money , with excellent quests that are very vaied to suit all tastes,

can't wait for WW 3

nardia
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nardia on Aug 29, 08 4:26 AM
can't wait for WW 3

I'm with you!

MichGal
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MichGal on Sep 1, 08 6:21 PM
silkykitty wrote:I absolutely LOVED the first Westward. I've played it through many many times. When this one came out, I was very excited....... until I started playing. I have to say, I really REALLY wish they had made the second one play like the first. I just don't like the new one at all. I lost interest in no time and just quit playing. I'm wondering if this second one has been bought after the hour of free play as many times as the first one. hmmmmm

Anyone else have an opinion about this second Westward?

I agree with you 100%! I haven't totally given up on the future of the game. I will have to check out the 3rd one in hopes that they bring the old charm back.

Crossing fingers

[Post New]by ChelleBB on Sep 3, 08 4:40 AM
nardia wrote:Both Westwards are amongst my favourite games and have played them many times over - I wish there were more games just like them around. (Maybe there are - if you know of anything similar, please let me know).

Could not of said that better myself!!

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Sep 3, 08 5:20 AM
been playing this game for a while now have completed all quests and all im now left with is the mad russian and all the gang is dead, but ive been trying to kill him but no joy and ive tried to arrest him no joy?? please please help me, some suggestons

Edited on 09/18/2008 at 8:39:37 AM PST

Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Sep 3, 08 5:51 AM
I loved Westward II but didn't play the first one even through the first hour. I hated the black all around like you were using a flashlight. Does it stay that way through the whole game?

[Post New]by chele37 on Sep 3, 08 9:52 AM
I had purchased ww2 but everytime I try to download it, it keeps asking for key # I have done everything that bigfish has said to do it still comes up any ideas

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 4, 08 6:13 AM
chele37: Make sure your computer meets all the technical requirements. This is a 3-d game that consumes lots of ram,uptodate drivers and uptodate video game card. I'm no techie these are tips gleaned from the Sandlot forums. Continue requesting help from BFG tech support surely someone will resolve your problem.

charlainem: Blow up the rock blocking your passage

palyspursfan:Can you elaborate more on where exactly you are stuck?

I am so looking forward to Westward III!!!!

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Sep 18, 08 8:42 AM
memawclay2 wrote:chele37: Make sure your computer meets all the technical requirements. This is a 3-d game that consumes lots of ram,uptodate drivers and uptodate video game card. I'm no techie these are tips gleaned from the Sandlot forums. Continue requesting help from BFG tech support surely someone will resolve your problem.

charlainem: Blow up the rock blocking your passage

palyspursfan:Can you elaborate more on where exactly you are stuck?

I am so looking forward to Westward III!!!!

played all quests and all im now left with is the mad russian,gang all dead,town completed,tried killing him and arresting him dont know wot else to do?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 20, 08 5:50 AM
Palyspursfan- I'm not sure why you are stuck. If you have completed all the boards and all the quests your hero will tell you that the major story line is complete and will invite you to stay in Gunslinger's Gulch in order to complete all the awards offered. You can't "kill" the Mad Russian or arrest him either. Do take a look in the Sandlot forum maybe you missed a quest or you left an enemy building standing. Good luck!

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Sep 20, 08 1:41 PM
memawclay2 wrote:Palyspursfan- I'm not sure why you are stuck. If you have completed all the boards and all the quests your hero will tell you that the major story line is complete and will invite you to stay in Gunslinger's Gulch in order to complete all the awards offered. You can't "kill" the Mad Russian or arrest him either. Do take a look in the Sandlot forum maybe you missed a quest or you left an enemy building standing. Good luck!

thanxs 4 your help only thing i have not done is been able to open that rusty door have built a bridge to reach it, cannot blow it open and when u scroll over the door all it says is rusty old door,have been on the sandalot site.there has been an updated version,any clues

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 20, 08 3:54 PM
Palyspursfan: Yvw and yes, I can help you. OK, in the upper part of the board you will see a depression with 3 cow skulls in it. Go there and dig a well. You will receive a key and instructions to go the "house that is not a home" or something like that but it means the busted down shack across the river in the woods. You will receive another key and a miners hat when you go there. That key will open the little rusty door.

[Post New]by palyspursfan on Sep 21, 08 11:48 AM
memawclay2 wrote:Palyspursfan: Yvw and yes, I can help you. OK, in the upper part of the board you will see a depression with 3 cow skulls in it. Go there and dig a well. You will receive a key and instructions to go the "house that is not a home" or something like that but it means the busted down shack across the river in the woods. You will receive another key and a miners hat when you go there. That key will open the little rusty door.

thanxs that helped,just found some other things i had not done.cheers

[Post New]by mydivide on Sep 24, 08 3:41 PM
To open the rusty door.

1. Build a well in the depression in the northeast quadrant of the map. It is marked with 4 cow skulls.

2. Go south across the river to the building there.

3. Go to the rusty door in the southeast quadrant.

Go to: