chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

Can someone who has finished this game PM me more details about the story line?

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Dec 4, 12 12:13 PM
Thank you for reading my question. I have read the reviews, I understand the basic story line: the Prince was going to marry the Raven Queen but he did not, He then got together with Thumbalina and the Raven Queen crashed the wedding and kidnapped the Prince and is going to try to force him to marry her instead, Thumbalina is off to rescue the Prince and get her fairy tale wedding.

The demo seems to imply that the Prince may have multiple personalities or two very different sides to his personality as he was one way with the Raven Queen and now a different way with Thumbalina. Like there were actually two separate and very different individuals. The Prince's photo of the Raven Queen and himself, the photo looked harsher, with the Raven Queen and the Prince. Thumbalina did not even recognize the Prince in the photo. As a child the Prince loved hearing stories of knights in their armor and having adventures, then like a switch was turned, he no longer had any interest in listening to any of the stories. To me the demo made it sound like BOTH the Raven Queen and Thumbalina should steer clear of the Prince until he gets his own self figured out.

If you have completed this game, would you please private message (PM) me details of the story line? Do not worry about it spoiling any of the story for me as I have short term memory loss that at least provides me with GREAT replay value for my games! Thank You for checking out my question. Extra thanks to those of you who PM me more of the story line. I am not needing any information on the games or the game play only the story line information about the prince, Raven Queen and Thumbalina, or any other information that you feel would explain the story line to me in better detail.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Can someone who has finished this game PM me more details about the story line?

[Post New]by Liasmani on Dec 4, 12 2:30 PM
I don't think the prince has multiple personalities. If you have seen the painting in the foyer. To the right of the prince scratches. I think beneath the scratches I think its the portrait of prince's twin.

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

Re:Can someone who has finished this game PM me more details about the story line?

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Dec 8, 12 3:30 PM
Collector's Edition Explains it after you complete the game.
Bonus Game-Play you are the Witch, you find out there.

SPOILERS..............................

The Prince has a twin brother and the Witch was supposed to marry one of the brothers. You find out this in the Bonus Game-Play a little while in.

Edited on 12/08/2012 at 3:31:09 PM PST

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Aug 6, 13 1:27 PM
lilrikku32 wrote:Collector's Edition Explains it after you complete the game.
Bonus Game-Play you are the Witch, you find out there.

SPOILERS..............................

The Prince has a twin brother and the Witch was supposed to marry one of the brothers. You find out this in the Bonus Game-Play a little while in.

Thanks lilrikku32. I thought this was, though not stated, clear in the SE but was disappointed that it was never spelled out there. I suspected it would come out in the CE and am glad that I was right on both counts.

Edited on 08/06/2013 at 1:27:38 PM PST

Go to: