timmar68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

I don't understand the amplifier

[Post New]by timmar68 on Dec 4, 12 1:28 PM
What does the amplifier do? I've used it in the field and I don't see it doing anything. I don't understand the description I see when I buy it. Do I just leave it in the field or do I do something else with it? What's supposed to happen?

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

I don't understand the amplifier

[Post New]by Frogdice on Dec 4, 12 2:19 PM
timmar68 wrote:What does the amplifier do? I've used it in the field and I don't see it doing anything. I don't understand the description I see when I buy it. Do I just leave it in the field or do I do something else with it? What's supposed to happen?

The Amplifier is super awesome. Once I explain how it works, I think you'll love it.

1) You place the Amplifier on the field and then you shoot magic bolts THROUGH IT.

2) When a magic bolt passes through the amplifier, it gets split/magnified into 3 bolts in 3 different lanes.

So if you place it carefully, you can use the amplifier to really pump up your damage output.

It also has a super cool sound effect.

Let me know if that explains everything.

timmar68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:I don't understand the amplifier

[Post New]by timmar68 on Dec 4, 12 6:24 PM
AH! It's just a matter of WHERE I place it in the field! I can't wait to try it! Thank you!

Frogdice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:I don't understand the amplifier

[Post New]by Frogdice on Dec 5, 12 1:01 PM
timmar68 wrote:AH! It's just a matter of WHERE I place it in the field! I can't wait to try it! Thank you!

Exactly.

You are welcome. I think you will have fun with it!

Go to: