bfgFlounder
9,578 Posts

Welcome to Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 5, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed forum

[Post New]by brunswick1 on Dec 5, 12 12:02 PM
downloaded the game and when i wanted to play the hand got stuck and i couldnt click on anything

bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 6, 12 2:24 AM
Hi brunswick1,

Welcome to the Pond!

It sounds like your computer and game are not communicating as they should with one another.

The following help article has some general troubleshooting steps that have helped others to resolve similar issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

This will allow Tech Support to provide some advice tailored to your system!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Darkzulu on Dec 6, 12 11:34 AM
I am stuck on the last item for the first level - you have to get the handkerchief from the fire but the poker will not pick it up does not matter where I place the poker - any tips?

[Post New]by hopenpuntin on Dec 6, 12 11:40 AM
use oven mitt

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Dec 12, 12 5:52 PM
I guess there is no walkthrough or "guide" for this one and I am in level one, I think. Have done tavern, mansion, art gallery, and other building have some things still need to find and do but cannot figure out where to go next, last 2 or 3 rooms tell me "nothing left to do here", look elsewhere, but there are no more choices. Please someone post a strategy guide or walkthrough as I must have missed something or am now missing something and don't can't proceed. Thanks, Hatlady

ossam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ossam on Dec 26, 12 2:36 AM
i am stuck on mansion 2

i have 3 items in inventory but none of them work

there is an area dug on the ground but even the spade wont do anything and l still have 2 items to find - a picture and what looks like a mound of sugar

[Post New]by Cglover on Jan 31, 13 5:21 PM
ossam wrote:i am stuck on mansion 2

i have 3 items in inventory but none of them work

there is an area dug on the ground but even the spade wont do anything and l still have 2 items to find - a picture and what looks like a mound of sugar

[Post New]by junebugg78 on Apr 29, 13 11:53 AM
I am stuck in the Vatican chapter. There are still 25 items to find in the Mansion and 21 in the Art Gallery. The hint button says to use a tool I do not have. Big Fish live chat could not help me and suggested that I try the forum. There is no walkthrough for this game.

[Post New]by junebugg78 on Apr 29, 13 9:22 PM
[b]I found the answer to my problem in the Vatican. I had not used one of the tools properly. Yeah!

[Post New]by starshine1ca on Jun 15, 13 4:39 AM
Has anyone had any trouble in the forgotten town? I am lost there!
I am unable to find the rope ladder to go on the ship for one. Then unable to break ice. All I have in my inventory is a saw, I think it is. Or bow? In the deserted house I am unable to find the sword and (mistiland?) road sign and can't get under the cloth in the cart. Ahhhhh! :-) Thanks!

[Post New]by slogun on Mar 26, 14 8:36 AM
I'm in the Abbeys Archives and am stuck trying to find the paper with words written on it. The hint only highlights the book on the easel which needs a key to open. How do I find a key? It's not already in my inventory, and none of the inventory items work on the book. Please help.

[Post New]by c10962 on Jun 16, 14 7:36 PM
When is someone going to do a walkthrough for this game?

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jul 5, 14 7:37 PM
c10962 wrote:When is someone going to do a walkthrough for this game?

This is a pretty easy game; it really doesn't really need a walkthru; The hints are plentiful enough that you shouldn't have any problem finding all the items. The minigames are of the very easy or very tedious kind....skip the tedious ones.

[Post New]by brcountrycousin on Jul 28, 14 5:12 PM
I'm in the back room of the hospital and have to light a torch, how do I light that torch?

Go to: