je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

Fleur des lis?

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 5, 12 5:25 AM
I'm not seeing any of them!! First three scenes - Ou sont la fleur des lis??!!

I do love these games...picking off the bad guys :-) heee. good if you're feeling aggressive!!

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

Re:Fleur des lis?

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Dec 5, 12 5:59 AM
Hi je-peche,
the fleur des lis come a bit later, I did the same thing, as I had read Valdy and Poutoules excellent reviews, and nearly gave myself a headache trying to find them in the first couple of scenes!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 5, 12 10:08 AM
Yes, I should have mentioned that you won't find any right in the beginning. When you do come across the first one, it will be highlighted and you are being told about them. So don't worry, you won't miss the first one.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 5, 12 10:51 AM
thanks...got so into the game that I forgot to check in here and say that I figured it out and thank you!

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Dec 5, 12 1:38 PM
Just a tip... keep looking for these in each scene until you get a message to say there are no more to find in that location.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 5, 12 4:36 PM
OMG....was missing ONE fleur-de-lis when I finished the game..BOO HOOO ..lol.
Now I have to play it again
And I missed the very first mystery item, in the first abby archive, so keep your eye's peeled..lol

LOVE every single GT'S game, they have made , can't wait for the next one .

Edited on 12/05/2012 at 4:40:56 PM PST

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Dec 5, 12 5:35 PM
Will you be prompted about the mystery items too? Or do you have to figure it out on your own from the silluettes in the trophey room?

Love the achivements.. its either a huge challange to get them all..or a lot of replay value!

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 5, 12 6:10 PM
Hi WiccanWoman530,
When you find the first one, it will tell you what to look for. What I did was check everything on the screen, when one had a glistened/glittered look, I clicked on it and voila it was a mystery item. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Dec 5, 12 6:30 PM
elijah5 wrote:Hi WiccanWoman530,
When you find the first one, it will tell you what to look for. What I did was check everything on the screen, when one had a glistened/glittered look, I clicked on it and voila it was a mystery item. Hope this helps.

Yes it does, thank you!

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Dec 6, 12 3:06 AM
lol - I missed the one in the abbey too!! grrr!

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Dec 20, 12 12:28 PM
started game twice to try to find a FDL......a walkthrough would help please BF..... but a good game non the less after doing the other two I knew I'd love this one....Happy Xmas to me

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 20, 12 1:30 PM
Hi Everyone:

When you play this game again (under a different Profile), the only items that will be the same are the ones that are needed in other places. The items being searched for will be different. The Fluer-de-Lis will also be in different places.

This makes the game challenging and replayable.

Happy Gaming.

Edited on 12/20/2012 at 1:57:29 PM PST

Go to: