Re:Welcome to Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier forum

[Post New]by MotherAnn on Aug 27, 08 12:37 PM
Am having trouble finding the second treasure and also helping bake the pies, could you help me?

Welcome to Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier forum

[Post New]by princess7074 on Sep 12, 08 7:43 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
was wondering if there will be a westward111 anytime soon.princess7074

[Post New]by cazabella on Sep 23, 08 1:00 PM
to bake the pies you need to build silos and a trading post and keep buying food whilst you keep an eye on the time counting down, hope this helps

[Post New]by gotmelinda on Sep 26, 08 11:24 PM
I'm having trouble finding the second half of the key. I've checked all the watering holes, but there's one I can't get to. Can anyone help Please!

twip
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Welcome to Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier forum

[Post New]by twip on Dec 12, 08 8:56 AM
I have downloaded the game twice and both times when I go to play it the screen opens sideways. Interesting way to play the game but not enjoyable. Any suggestions??
Thank you.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Dec 12, 08 1:13 PM
Tech Support!! Good luck!!

[Post New]by tapiocapdding on Jan 4, 09 11:00 AM
I need some help, please. I'm at the part where I'm supposed to build a new outpost over the old outpost and I just cannot figure out where the old outpost is. The only thing I found that seems likely is the old broken down train station, but I can't do anything with it.
Thanks in advance.
Carrie

tracythur
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tracythur on Feb 12, 09 5:03 PM
I need help with what to do when you find the blue rocks??? I think i found themm ther in a circle right???? What do i do then....

[Post New]by trainman106 on Apr 11, 09 9:04 AM
Im stuck on the last part of the Bandit Camp level.... i have no idea how you are supposed to build the silly train station.... HELP!

[Post New]by maniez04 on May 6, 09 8:14 PM
Hi, I use mac ...

I got a problem all the time when I am ready with 500 gold, 500 woods, n 20 food to go to another settlement the game just completely stalled. It just said "waiting for server" and then it never loaded..

Please help.. anybody has the same problem?

[Post New]by Doc_Holliday on May 7, 09 5:29 PM
maniez04 wrote:Hi, I use mac ...

I got a problem all the time when I am ready with 500 gold, 500 woods, n 20 food to go to another settlement the game just completely stalled. It just said "waiting for server" and then it never loaded..

I have had similar problems with two of the quests. We may need to contact tech support. It is frustrating.

[Post New]by yellowflightlove on May 7, 09 6:09 PM
maniez04 wrote:Hi, I use mac ...

I had the same thing, I am totally stuck!

[Post New]by Doc_Holliday on May 10, 09 7:05 AM
Hi,

I ejected the game and re-downloaded it. It has worked like a charm since. I did not lose previous game history.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Kendra_Berri on May 10, 09 10:58 AM
Oh good! I'm going to try that because I'm stuck there as well. Can't set up the lumber trading post or go to Gunslinger's due to "please wait" and then nothing.

[Post New]by Kendra_Berri on May 10, 09 4:16 PM
And it worked. Sweeeeet.

[Post New]by maniez04 on May 11, 09 3:57 PM
I did just that (trashed the game file then redownloaded it) and it worked!! I was gonna post it! Thanks!!

[Post New]by bore68 on Jun 29, 09 11:33 PM
How i made happines 200?

chrisd27
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by chrisd27 on Jul 23, 09 11:24 AM
Hi,

Anyone know if there is an update to this? I know that there is one for many of the games and I haven't played thios one for a long time.

RebaJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by RebaJ on Oct 5, 09 8:49 PM
Playing this game again! As always, found another quest I didn't see before. So, re: Well-Found Treasure, got first key and used it to find second key. Now cannot find where second key goes. Miner's hat no particular hint. Thought it might be the locked "mine" on little shelf in river, but cannot get there (even blew up the rock). Where is the rotten little bugger hiding?

[Post New]by freespirituk on Oct 25, 09 8:42 AM
I paid for and downloaded this game last week and have been enjoying playing it. However today when I tried to launch it I received a message saying that the application failed owing to a bitmap error, missing filename font_0.
I do not seem to be able to download the game again.
Can anyone help please?
Thanx

Go to: