Fairway solitaire reset to the beginning

[Post New]by Edie222 on Dec 7, 12 1:16 AM
Today when I was playing my game reset to the beginning. I've been playing for weeks and everything is gone. Everything I paid for, upgrades,trophies, all of it. I'm playing on an iPad. How do I get my stuff back, I'm sick about this.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Fairway solitaire reset to the beginning

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 7, 12 3:02 AM
Hi Edie222,

Welcome to the Pond!

I totally understand how frustrating it must be to lose all of our hard earned stars and golf bucks! There is a way we may be able to retrieve that data though.

Can I check if you were logged into the Game Centre while playing Fairway? Your progress should be saved for you if you were.

I would suggest logging in and out of the Game Centre and then opening the game again to check that.

If this doesn't help, you can contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be happy to explore some other options with you.

Finally, to keep things tidy, I will now pop this over to the Fairway™ Forum to keep things tidy.

I have my fins crossed that this will work out for you!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Edie222 on Dec 7, 12 6:12 PM
Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure about how to proceed in the game center. When I tried to sign it it shows my son's account, who has an iPod touch 5, we share the main account. What did you mean "could you check it for me"? That would be great if possible.

This is all new to me I must admit, new iPad and new mac user. Is there a way to track it from the upgrade purchases that I made for the game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 21, 13 8:06 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just swimming in post an update to the info I provided back in December, as there have been some changes.

Following an update to Fairway at the beginning of 2013, the best way to tackle lost save profiles is to do is to get in touch with our Mobile Support Team so they can look into this for you.

I hope this update is helpful and happy golfing!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 8:07:13 AM PST

[Post New]by dellmichaels on Apr 13, 14 5:58 PM
I have the opposite problem. I've played all the way through. My question is how do we reset the game to start over? Changing names doesn't work.

khendrick1
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by khendrick1 on May 10, 14 8:06 PM
I would also like to know why there is no reset? Especially when there are in app purchases. I just bought a bunch of GBs so I could play the bonus levels and now I am going to lose everything? This is not cool.

[Post New]by Tina1862 on Jun 2, 14 10:50 AM
I love this game and have finished it several times and now I would like to reset to the beginning. Why is there not a reset button and will there ever be a way to reset?

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jun 4, 14 11:19 AM
Hey Everyone,

It looks like a few of you would like to know how to reset Fairway to the beginning. I definitely understand wanting to go through the challenges again, and the best way to get the game reset is to contact Tech Support HERE.

If you include information on the operating system you're playing on, Tech Support can get customized steps to help you start a new game.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by AVIONIK99 on Aug 18, 14 11:40 AM
I just delete the game and reinstall that reset it for me. To restore your game just tab on the "Restore Purchase" (only in IOS version)

Go to: