NYDanielle
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Getting Behind The Big Tree

[Post New]by NYDanielle on Dec 7, 12 3:48 PM
Hi, everyone.

I'm at the part in the game where I'm supposed to click on the big root on the left side of the big tree in the woods, and end up behind the tree. I've clicked every where, and it isn't bringing me behind the tree. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Getting Behind The Big Tree

[Post New]by Sergeij on Dec 31, 12 10:01 AM
I'm having the very same problem. I have done EVERYTHING, including getting the egg in the steel box, and have checked off everything except "getting proof for Karl that the monster exists," but to no avail. I CANNOT get back of the big tree or click on the large root. What's going on? A glitch? I hope not. I have successfully played 22 other Nancy Drew games and never ran into this kind of frustration before. I have also exhausted all conversation with everyone in the castle, and RELLY DON'T want to start the game all over again.

Any help out there?

THANX!
Fran

[Post New]by JNETTIE on Jan 4, 13 5:36 PM
I'm stuck at the same spot. Did you ever figure it out?

[Post New]by redwell on Jan 19, 13 6:21 PM
when your at the big tree you need to look at renates map that has all the spottings of the monster etc it will then change and you will see a note under the root and here is where you take the picture of the monster

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Mar 9, 13 10:28 AM
didn't work for me, anyone have another suggestion

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Mar 13, 13 3:15 PM
I tried the map thing to but got nowhere. Did any of you who had this problem figure it out. I could use the help.

dd1406tt
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dd1406tt on Mar 13, 13 3:41 PM
I figured it out. I was looking at the passage map instead of the castle plans. now it works.

Go to: