Any comment fishes?

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

Re:Todays DD December 8 2012

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 8, 12 7:30 PM
This is a great deal for $2.99.

Graphics are beautiful and the facial expressions on the characters are fantastic.

There are voice overs.

Options include music and sound controls, full screen and custom cursor.

There are 2 modes of play: regular and expert. Sparkles show Hog scenes and areas of interest in regular mode. In advanced mode, sparkles appear to indicate Hog scenes.

Hogs: There are approximately 28 "find items on a list" Hog scenes. There is some interaction required for some of the items in each Hog scene. Hog scenes were beautiful and clearly drawn, but some scenes were very cluttered.

Puzzles: There are approximately 16 puzzles. Puzzles can be skipped in approx. 1 min. in regular mode and 2 mins. in expert mode.

Hints: Hints recharge in approx. 45 secs in regular mode and expert mode. Hints can be used outside of Hog scenes. However, if there is nothing to be done in an area, it will tell you to look elsewhere - it will not tell you where to go.

There is no map.

There is a journal to hold clues/codes.

This game took me about 4 hours to complete in regular mode.

There are spiders that need to be dealt with. I do not like having to look at spiders, but it didn't bother me enough to stop playing, and it wouldn't deter me from playing this game again.

Overall, a great price and I would highly recommend trying this game if you don't already have it.

Re:Todays DD December 8 2012

[Post New]by delonquin on Dec 8, 12 9:01 PM
When I tried to buy the DD game today, it was $9.99 when I went to check out. I have tried multiple times today to purchase it for $2.99 with no luck. Please help.

Go to: