Where is hideout in Velia?

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Dec 8, 12 8:10 AM
It is night and can't go back to Leah's town and no ladder to treehouse town. Been all over woods and hills. Can't find creatures hideout. Would appreciate specific suggestions as to where it is. Thank you so much.

Where is hideout in Velia?

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Dec 8, 12 8:44 AM
Bigfishette wrote:It is night and can't go back to Leah's town and no ladder to treehouse town. Been all over woods and hills. Can't find creatures hideout. Would appreciate specific suggestions as to where it is. Thank you so much.

Yahoo I found it. HINT: It's west of where you had to jump a gate.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Where is hideout in Velia?

[Post New]by littletanpom on Dec 10, 12 6:01 AM
Well I have not found it and it is driving me crazy! I have been all over where the "gate" is that you have to jump over and I can't find the hideout. Could someone share more information that "go west". There is not "west" that I can see. I would appreciate some help.

Eridani
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Eridani on Dec 10, 12 6:03 AM
It's not across the gate. Start off where the huts are on Ashlyn's reserve. Go north through the cave you were directed for at the start of this part of the quest, the one where it did have a locked door.

The hideout is just near this, you have to go up and round to get to it but its on a little island, there is a signpost nearby.

Hope that helps

Edited on 12/10/2012 at 6:03:29 AM PST

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Dec 14, 12 12:07 PM
Thank you, that was very helpful.
I got confused with the gate hint too.
I was mixing up the gates.

Edited on 12/14/2012 at 12:09:29 PM PST

Go to: