pkw509
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Has such potential but SO slow

[Post New]by pkw509 on Dec 8, 12 4:22 PM
I too am a huge fan of Plants vs. Zombies and even though the graphics aren't as great this game has such potential. I've made it through level 21 with three stars on all levels but it's just too slow I can't play anymore. Is everyone else having this problem?

Re:Has such potential but SO slow

[Post New]by molliebabe on Dec 9, 12 11:31 AM
hi
i think most people are finding this game far too hard too soon for whatever reason probably mana not made quickly enough. however you seem to have had the most success so could you give us some ideas about how you lay out the field to be a winner. how much mana and whereabouts and where do you put the towers in front or behind the mana. I am getting wiped out on level 15 !!!

pkw509
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Has such potential but SO slow

[Post New]by pkw509 on Dec 9, 12 3:45 PM
Hi back -
I didn't find that it mattered where I put the mana towers - either on the last two rows or in the middle. I did keep putting them down at the beginning and didn't worry about getting permanent weapons until later - I just used the magic parts and the spikes - they'll knock out the all wooden guys alone. For later levels I found the triple crossbow and the catapult the most useful, and still used the spikes at least one on every row. Hope this helps - if you have specific questions let me know - I'll check back.

Go to: