ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Feel Lost in Warehouse!

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Feb 16, 09 1:57 PM
Hi
I'm a 63 year old gamer and I suck at adventure games...I'm early in the game in a warehouse with a bunch of paint cans and stuff,,,Found a key...A puzzle with 3 symbols on it...Starting to feel dumb.....Not sure of my next move..can't even find my way out...Help

to m

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Feel Lost in Warehouse!

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 20, 09 8:47 AM
Hi ttomm46 - welcome to the forums!

First- I would look at the notebook in the upper left. Click on each line to get more info. This is a great tool to point you in the right direction.

There is quite a bit to do at the warehouse....I would check out Gameboomers or JustAdventure. They both have walkthroughs.

To get out of the building, walk forward a few times from the red doors and turn around. You should see the single door exit diagonally to the left.

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Mar 28, 11 4:02 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi ttomm46 - welcome to the forums!

First- I would look at the notebook in the upper left. Click on each line to get more info. This is a great tool to point you in the right direction.

There is quite a bit to do at the warehouse....I would check out Gameboomers or JustAdventure. They both have walkthroughs.

To get out of the building, walk forward a few times from the red doors and turn around. You should see the single door exit diagonally to the left.

lilkim66
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by lilkim66 on Mar 28, 11 4:04 PM
Thank you so much for help getting out of theater workshop. I was getting worried I;d be there forever. Lil

Go to: