mred1239
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Becoming Pharaoh

[Post New]by mred1239 on Dec 9, 12 1:16 PM
i HAVE GOTTEN TO THE LAST LEVEL TWICE HAVE LIVES LEFT AND GET THE MASSAGE THAT i HAVE FINISHED THE GAME BUT NOT COMPLETED THE CITY. START THE LEVEL; OVER TO BECOME PHARAOH. HOW DO YOU COMPLETE THE CITY?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Becoming Pharaoh

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 9, 12 3:22 PM
Hi mred1239,

I read through some other threads here and found this info about becoming Pharaoh:

SynthpopAddict wrote: To get pharoah rank you have to buy all the buildings before you finish #100. Playing #100 is a toughie because of all the stone tiles and ropes. I collected as many powerups as I could in the previous levels and went for broke on 100. It's best to break as many of the stones (at least the ones near the top) as you can before using a powerup so that the powerups will be more effective. If you run out of lives before finishing, it will make you replay from the beginning of the epoch and I don't know of a way to prevent that. Good luck!

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 9, 12 3:36 PM
Welcome to the pond, mred1239

Just an FYI, using all caps is considered yelling. To add to my earlier comments (thanks Monongahela), whether or not you can complete the city depends on how many buildings you are missing and where it is sending you back to replay. Some players reported being sent back as far as the 70s and others reported only going back to 99 or 100. If you are really short on resources to get the last building(s) it's better to start over from the beginning because you would probably be stuck in a loop for a long time otherwise.

Collecting a lot of treasure chests early on in the game and getting all the citizens should help you avoid the problem of not having enough resources at the end. You also have to be careful how often you buy time since that takes resources away from city building. Hope that helps.

mred1239
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mred1239 on Dec 12, 12 2:38 PM
Thanks for the tips. I did not know I was yelling I am hard of hearing. Just kidding i dod not that all caps was yelling I had typed most of question before I notice and was to lazy to retype

Go to: