Vampire saga 2

[Post New]by Wolflady50 on Dec 10, 12 12:12 PM
I have downloaded this game ok onto my I-pad, but I cannot put the code 11.99 into the till. I've looked up the walkthrough and I have not missed out any parts off the game, but no matter what I do nothing works. I have re-loaded game but I still can't get the code onto the till, nothing works. Can someone help me please!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Vampire saga 2

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Dec 11, 12 6:37 AM
Hi Wolflady50,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am sorry that you are having this trouble - as you have tried reinstalling it, I would further suggest closing the game completely and opening it to try again, as this can help with issues like this.

To close down the game fully, press the menu button twice in quick succession - this will cause a grey toolbar to appear at the base of the page.

Looking at that you can see all applications that are open. To close, press and hold the game tab until a little red minus sign appears. Then, just click in on the minus sign to close it fully.

The help article here, also details how to do that under the heading Close all applications, in case I have been confusing at all!

However, if this doesn't help matters please do get in touch with our Customer Support Team so we can work this out for you.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue, I will pop it over to the Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock Forum and lock it so we can keep technical issues together.

Please feel free to repost that issue though in the dedicated tech thread here!

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to: