sal24
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Bonus Chapter - Key to the house

[Post New]by sal24 on Dec 10, 12 12:43 PM
Hi. Can anyone help? Have used the hook to collect the house key from the tree and it doesn't appear in the inventory so I can't get in the house Help Plez.

Re:Bonus Chapter - Key to the house

[Post New]by nerywaterwitch on Dec 21, 12 3:37 PM
Hi I have had the same problem. Anybody have a solution to this? thanks

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on Feb 2, 13 8:16 PM
Same here. Tempted to ditch the game as not worth the stress over the key.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 7, 13 3:55 PM
Hi Fishies,

If an item you've collected doesn't appear in your Inventory as it should, it usually means a little technical issue is going on. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as this will often get this sort of thing all straightened out. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If you try that and the house key is still not there, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can see what else might be causing the trouble. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect info about issues like this in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems better. I'm going to go ahead and lock this separate thread now, but you're welcome to post over there about this if you'd like as well.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: