stuck no movement

[Post New]by bronson18 on Dec 10, 12 4:06 PM
Chapter 5 going 2 blocks north of police station NOTHING. No new location Help

Re:stuck no movement

[Post New]by bronson18 on Dec 11, 12 11:05 AM
2 blocks noth of police station at end of chapter5, nothing will move at all two days, is this ridiculous. I hate to throw away $

[Post New]by mystic255 on Jan 6, 13 11:45 AM
I have the same thing happening only I cannot start chapter 2. No new areas come up/ I have tried on 2 different laptops. one running Vista the other running Win 7 nothing happens. But since no one responded to you I will just by pass this game Glad I used the free time and did not purchase

[Post New]by starburst33 on Jan 15, 13 6:35 PM
I have been trying to play this game for quite a while and it keeps getting stuck, I have followed every suggestion,closed everything possible, shut down PC and restarted and same thing happens, cant get past chapter #5 I hate this, not enjoyable at all, what a waste of money BIG FISH, yea your fishing alright. :/

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Jan 19, 13 3:07 PM
Hmmm, I don't understand how someone could get stuck in this particular game, since you literally move location to location, by using the map. Now having said that, I did encounter some problems with a different game and was told my tech support to use google chrome. Don't know if that makes a difference, or not. All of my games run very well because a have a huge amount of memory, which helps with the "large file" games. I actually quit playing on my laptop and started playing on my desktop because of memory issues messing with my games. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but I finished this game a few days ago and had no problems. Hope something works for you!!

Go to: