bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Twilight School

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 11, 12 12:29 AM
Prepare yourself to enter the magical world of Twilight School! When Lily was young, her mother and father left her without reason or explanation. Years later a stranger named Hovenheim gives her a box with a letter from her mother. Lily discovers that her mother has been enslaved in the Dark World. Make your way to the Twilight School to save your mother. Explore the classrooms and garden while speaking with the students and teachers to uncover the truth about the school's sinister past!

Re:Twilight School

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 11, 12 12:40 AM
Played for 15 min. and I found it very boring.

Sorry devs!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 11, 12 1:08 AM
First it doesn't scream sparkles all over the place like Nomatt said. Probably had it on the easy setting. I bought it. I am not finding it too bad and I would like to see what happens. So far I think it's an all right game. And the hint you can at least use outside the H0G scenes, not like some games.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Dec 11, 12 1:15 AM
I agree Dobbie - I found it boring and very lame. I am just not that desperate for games these days. I have plenty of good games to replay when I am waiting for the next good one to come along. I didn't give this one much of my time, I know in 15 or 20 minutes generally if I will like a game or not. This would have to get some rave reviews by players who have finished to get me to even finish the demo. Sorry devs...

Hello Sassy!!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 11, 12 1:18 AM
Good Morning Shadow

How goes things

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Dec 11, 12 1:23 AM
All is well Sassy. I am all ready for the xmas holiday and now... bring on the games, the good ones. Unfortunately, game releases tend to slow down between now and New Year... I have a couple stashed that I haven't played yet though, just in case. Hondo says there are two CEs coming this week and Weird Park 2 but I already played that one from another site. LOL I hope that all is well with you. Happy Holidays!!

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Dec 11, 12 1:38 AM
Thank you sassylassie, I did indeed have it on easy mode. I replayed on expert and the sparkles had gone. I never play on easy, I thought I'd set it expert. Apologies to all.
Will try it again when I can show my face again (shame mode)

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 11, 12 4:12 AM
I played 20 minutes of it. I didn't think it was that bad. I loved the transporter thingee, it's right there, has the names of the places, and you don't have to go into a map to transport. I played on the harder setting, there's only sparkles on HOs so far. When you do hit a hotspot the cursor just brightens a bit so it's easy to miss. I thought the graphics were good, and it was nice and bright.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 11, 12 4:30 AM
I played the demo this is a buy for me i did like playing this game it is different, plus the fact I get a free mouse pad..I like the sounds and the graphics..Thx DEV's and big fish..

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Dec 11, 12 4:42 AM
I'm glad I have the mouse pad, because this game is not for me. Boring.

Whoever likes it, good gaming!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 11, 12 5:03 AM
I give this game another try.And you know what,I like it! I used a PCC to buy it.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 11, 12 5:49 AM
Wow,I can play basketball.

[Post New]by gamineannie on Dec 11, 12 5:57 AM
Unfortunately, this is the first game in a good long while that opened up with an "out of range" error, so I won't even get to try it, since I don't believe in playing pig in the poke just to hopefully find the right wavelength for it, only to have to readjust the same for the rest of the programs on the machine. Had to do a hard shut-down to get back out of it again, since Task Manager wasn't even coming up while this piece of mis-programming was running. After the eternity it takes to re-boot my PC, and get it re-connected to the wireless network, unlock the external "games" drive and prod the GM back out of bed to find its contents, this one ended in the trash bin.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Dec 11, 12 9:11 AM
Wow! This is a strange game. In the HO scenes the items had some names I never could have guessed Then pops up before all items are even found with a 'Well Done!' ??? Well, ok then. I'm done! Not for me. Artwork I enjoyed but the rest could do with a do over IMO. No buy even with a PCC. There's always tomorrow! For those that are enjoying this one have fun!

Go to: