[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 11, 12 4:33 AM
Any comments fishes?

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

Re:Todays DD December 11 2012

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Dec 11, 12 7:00 AM
I beta tested this one and later bought it. I found it quite enjoyable. It is worth a try.

Gdecorso
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gdecorso on Dec 11, 12 12:19 PM
I bought this game the other week, beautiful game.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 11, 12 2:38 PM
This is a nice game for $2.99.

Graphics are sharp and crisp.

There are voiceovers.

Story is a murder mystery.

There are 2 modes of play : "Normal" and "hard" mode. You cannot change modes within the game.

Options include music, effects and voice volume controls, fullscreen mode, widescreen correction and custom cursor.

Hogs: There are 35 "find items on a list" hogs and 1 "find 12 of something" HOg.

Puzzles: There are 10 puzzles throughout the game. Puzzles can be skipped by clicking on the hint button and opting to skip.

Achievements: There are 17 fingerprints and 20 jewelry items to be collected. Note: You must use the fingerprint powder to pick up the prints, and sometimes the print moves after you use the powder.

There is a map, but it is not interactive.

There is lots of trekking back and forth.

The case file book has 4 sections: case summary, postmortem report, active tasks (lists all tasks to be completed as you progress), and observation (records the story, codes etc.).

Hints: Hints fill in about 1 min in normal mode, and approximately 3 mins in hard mode.

The game took me about 4 hours to play in normal mode.

Overall, this is a fun game. I would have liked more puzzles, but it was well worth the $2.99.

Edited on 12/11/2012 at 10:43:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Dec 24, 12 7:10 PM
I bought this game when it first came out, and I replayed it today. Forgot how cute it was. I love a murder mystery (unless it is my murder)
Well worth 2.99

Go to: