VJSS
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by VJSS on Dec 11, 12 7:14 AM
I have 3 rubies and a bone, but I need another ruby, a crystal and a key and are not able to find any of them. Help!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 11, 12 7:52 AM
Use the hint. It's really good and you need 4 rubies so it's hard to tell where you're at sorry. Using the hint got me to what I needed.

sitecer
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by sitecer on Dec 11, 12 9:36 AM
Stuck with 4 rubies, a bone and 2 crystals and a hint button that no longer works. Any hints on where the other crystal is, got one from the werewolves, and one from the vampires.

Edited on 12/11/2012 at 12:47:39 PM PST

[Post New]by lindallk on Dec 11, 12 5:56 PM
I am in the same place. Stuck have searched every room no luck.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Dec 11, 12 9:50 PM
lindallk wrote:I am in the same place. Stuck have searched every room no luck.

me too, and the hint button is not responding... ...

[Post New]by fyrebyrd92 on Dec 12, 12 12:45 PM
I am right there with you . Last night was stuck with the scrap paper reinstalled and changed profile about 3 times so as not to get that in library . Now this I thin there should be a refund in order and take the game off the site. Big Fish is better than this. Someone dropped the ball.

[Post New]by lillamickan on Dec 13, 12 2:56 AM
sitecer wrote:Stuck with 4 rubies, a bone and 2 crystals and a hint button that no longer works. Any hints on where the other crystal is, got one from the werewolves, and one from the vampires.

Me too

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Dec 13, 12 7:33 AM
I have the same problem except I can't find the 4th ruby either. My hint button no longer works. I also need a crystal and another key.

iampi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by iampi on Dec 13, 12 10:41 AM
I am stuck with the scrap of paper too!!
I'll re-install and change profile but that means starting over.
Not sure I want to. go through the trouble when it looks like even more trouble ahead. We need a fix or a refund!

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Dec 13, 12 8:19 PM
I, too, have 4 rubies and a bone. I can't find the third crystal, have placed two of them and can't find the final key to the cabinet with the doll. How come no one is answering us and helping. This is so unlike the usual helpfulness here in the forums. I guess I'll have to ask Tech Support for help..

Linda

[Post New]by valiven on Dec 13, 12 11:22 PM
im in the part in the literature room where its the mini game where you need to find things and it says the handle is in a spot but nothing is there. Its where you are looking for the last two rubies and the key

Edited on 12/13/2012 at 11:22:38 PM PST

[Post New]by jeffliw on Dec 14, 12 1:22 PM
fyrebyrd92 wrote:I am right there with you . Last night was stuck with the scrap paper reinstalled and changed profile about 3 times so as not to get that in library . Now this I thin there should be a refund in order and take the game off the site. Big Fish is better than this. Someone dropped the ball.

[Post New]by jeffliw on Dec 14, 12 1:24 PM
I am in the same situation as you, I have clicked the hint and clicked where it showed me but to no avail, nothing happens

[Post New]by valiven on Dec 14, 12 8:24 PM
they really need to fix this problem

[Post New]by valiven on Dec 14, 12 9:50 PM
valiven wrote:they really need to fix this problem
if you make a couple of accounts and keep playing you can play the whole game thats what i did and i finished it all

Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by Vallarina on Dec 15, 12 5:34 AM
VJSS wrote:I have 3 rubies and a bone, but I need another ruby, a crystal and a key and are not able to find any of them. Help!

This is exactly where I am and the hint button is not working at all.
Second profile I have down loaded. the first one got stuck right after I did what was needed in the gym. That profile has no items and the hint button is not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now.
Frustrated!

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Dec 16, 12 1:48 PM
I found the 4th ruby in Literature, I don't remember where I found the other 3. I used my Hint to show me where I needed to go. Then played a couple puzzles & obtained the ruby. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ed1798 on Dec 20, 12 12:26 PM
I have the same problem. 4 rubies 1 bone and the hint doesn't work. I've reported the problem. Let's see how long it takes to fix this bug..

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 20, 12 1:29 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see so many of you are having trouble with the Hint button!

It does sound like this may be a technical issue with the game, so please get in touch with Tech Support and let them know what you're experiencing along with sending in a Dr. Felix Report. This will have a lot of information we can use to pinpoint where the trouble is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

You can read more about how to contact Tech Support Team with that info in the post we've created here.

Also, since we would like to track these kind of problems in our tech issues thread, I'm going to lock this separate conversation now. You're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: