Chapter 4: clearly have a game bug. Any help?

[Post New]by velvetdagger on Dec 11, 12 12:33 PM
With the 2 sets of case file on the desk, the game will not start the mini-game of clicking and dragging the elements into the right order. When you click on the case file no second magnifier appears, only an arrow cursor. Does anyone know how to clear this bug? thanks

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Chapter 4: clearly have a game bug. Any help?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 18, 12 11:29 AM
Hi velvetdagger,

First, I'd try scrolling through our Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper Walkthrough and seeing if it shows anything else you can still do leading up to this spot. Sometimes, a game will wait for another action to happen in a different location before a game is fully triggered or you can move on.

If you've done everything leading up to that point, though, it could be that there is more of a technical issue going on. In that case, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look and work with you directly on some troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Re:Chapter 4: clearly have a game bug. Any help?

[Post New]by childsercall08 on Aug 20, 13 8:47 AM
Hi
I am having problems in chapter 4, I cannot drag the case files, nothing is happening, so frustrated as I have started from scratch 3 times, can anyone put me out of my misery as I would love to move onto the next chapter.

Very Frustrated!!!!

Go to: