bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Weird Park: Scary Tales forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 12, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Weird Park: Scary Tales forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Weird Park: Scary Tales players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Welcome to Weird Park: Scary Tales forum

[Post New]by barbee44 on Dec 12, 12 6:12 AM
Those thumbnail preview are awfully dark. Is the game dark like that all the way through? I hate dark dreary scenes.

lexi91495
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by lexi91495 on Dec 12, 12 6:36 PM
how to I turn off the power in the basement so i can get to the wall. Keeps taking me back to the shed and box on the wall. i have turned off all the lights, but that does not work, Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 14, 12 1:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

barbee44, maybe playing the free trial version would give you a good idea whether the game is too dark or not.

lexi91495 did you try checking out our free Weird Park: Scary Tales Walkthrough? If you did so and you are still stuck at the same point, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as sometimes this can help.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

jimisky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jimisky on Dec 15, 12 11:59 AM
Just downloaded this game. Cannot access inventory and am having trouble with the fish above the license plate. Went to settings as someone in the blog suggested and set it at full screen. Still does not work. Any suggestions as to how I can get this game to work properly? Thanks!

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Dec 29, 12 11:51 PM
barbee44 wrote:Those thumbnail preview are awfully dark. Is the game dark like that all the way through? I hate dark dreary scenes.
I didn't find this game dark or dreary. Just the opposite. There are a few places that might be a little on the "dark" side, but they're more than made up by lovely fairy tale landscapes later in the game. The game has a nice variety of scenes.

Edited on 12/29/2012 at 11:54:42 PM PST

PAL3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by PAL3 on Jan 10, 13 6:57 PM
Does anyone know how to get the hooked chain?
The one in the tower

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 11, 13 4:18 AM
Hi PAL3,

I ahven't played this game yet so I can't give you exact directions however, I would encourage you to have a look at the
Weird Park: Scary Tales Walkthrough as this should detail what needs to be done!

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'TOWER' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough and hopefully locate the part you need along with some help!

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Bgarey on Jan 16, 13 4:47 PM
Hello everyone,
I cannot locate the rungs for the ladder, nor when I go to the boathouse and get into the divesuit once submerged I cannot get up the stairs. Help please.
I restarted this a few times, and it seems to me maybe I'm wrong but does this game require an exact order to proceed.

I'd appreciate any help

Brenda

Edited on 01/20/2013 at 5:49:58 PM PST

psylocibin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by psylocibin on Dec 21, 13 9:57 PM
Bgarey wrote: Hello everyone,
I cannot locate the rungs for the ladder, nor when I go to the boathouse and get into the divesuit once submerged I cannot get up the stairs. Help please.
I restarted this a few times, and it seems to me maybe I'm wrong but does this game require an exact order to proceed.

I'd appreciate any help

Brenda

Well I doubt you are still stuck after a year, but for any who come after, once you get the generator running, you can press the on (red) button on the circular table saw and then take the pole that held up the branch that had the wormy apple and put it on the saw and it cuts the pole up and makes nice rungs for the ladder.

[Post New]by Josey720 on Sep 20, 14 8:58 AM
Ok. I should have read this forum before buying the game. I am stuck at the dials in the cellar. You would think that after all this time it would have been fixed or pulled off the App Store.

So do. I get a refund????

Go to: