bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 12, 12 12:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Post any Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by njewer on Dec 12, 12 8:34 PM
Weird - I start the game and get the game music but just a black screen. Had no problem with the first Garden Rescue game, don't know what is different about this one. Tried the suggestions with bigfish about blank screens but I know the game is there because I get the nice Christmas music - just no picture! Shame, I liked the first game and I love Christmas.

[Post New]by westnielsen on Dec 13, 12 12:05 AM
njewer wrote:Weird - I start the game and get the game music but just a black screen. Had no problem with the first Garden Rescue game, don't know what is different about this one. Tried the suggestions with bigfish about blank screens but I know the game is there because I get the nice Christmas music - just no picture! Shame, I liked the first game and I love Christmas.

I have the same problem. I've tried every possible solution I could find on BF.......nothing works. It's frustrating because I love these games.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 13, 12 6:21 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am sorry this is happening.

A black or blanck screen can be caused by a couple things, but this help article has some troubleshooting steps you can try which may work in getting that running properly: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If the issue persists, please contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be please to help you and make sure to investigate exactly what's happening.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Dec 20, 12 1:21 PM
I love this game, but my screen and mouse keep freezing for several seconds. This is really distracting in a time-sensitive game. I have a new computer running Windows 7 (64-bit) and all updated drivers. Any suggestions?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 21, 12 3:17 PM
Hey there INGamePlayer,

I know how annoying little distractions like the screen and mouse freezing can be!

As your drivers are all up to date, running the game as an administrator may help. This just makes sure the game has the correct permission from the system to run, which can sometimes help with these kinds of issues.

If there are any further troubles then please be sure to get in touch with Tech Support. They'll work with you one-on-one to help figure out a fix!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Janissi49 on Jan 13, 13 11:08 AM
I love this game, I really do; however, I got to Level 11 and got the dreaded, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) as I was playing. Unfortunately, when I restarted my game, it deleted my previous game play and I had to start all over again.

I don't know if it's a game issue or not, but I have also noticed that the game tends to "stick." It takes a few seconds to get going. Again, maybe that's a computer thing. I'll reinstall and download again.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 13, 13 1:07 PM
Hi Janissi49,

I'm sorry you ran into that scary blue screen while playing this game!

Our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look at what may have happened and work with you to hopefully make sure that doesn't happen again. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: