bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Post any Dragon Crossroads technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 12, 12 12:45 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

tuakka
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Level 50 bug

[Post New]by tuakka on Dec 12, 12 5:37 AM
There's a bug in lvl 50 that prevents players from being able to complete the level and continue on with the game. When you purchase your 2nd soldier then click on a gargoyle to defeat it (either gargoyle doesn't matter which), the soldiers just stand there and don't do anything. I've tried restarting the level several times to no avail, and also exiting the game completely then come back in, but again, to no avail. Can't finish the level or the game BFG....fix this!

Re:Post any Dragon Crossroads technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kerplunk22 on Dec 12, 12 7:02 AM
Level 17: the buttons that enable you to put the diamonds on the towers are disabled. So I have to start over a million times before i can finish the level, hoping the buttons will be clickable and not greyed-out. The soldier doesn't show up after I buy him.

Level 18: Not able to click on resources that I need to complete the level. The stone and gold on the lower left of the screen are not clickable. Also, when I trade goods with the merchant, I don't get the goods. I cannot finish this level because of these bugs, please fix them quickly!

In general, the game seems to be getting quite buggy after a few levels...

Edited on 12/12/2012 at 7:03:56 AM PST

[Post New]by demotester9933 on Dec 12, 12 7:17 AM
Out of Range resolution> 1280x1024. Seriously your devs need to stop the games start off in extremely high monitor ranges. Let the user decide the resolution of the game.

Kickmoney
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Kickmoney on Dec 12, 12 7:29 AM
The game will not start. It freezes on the start screen. Would like to try the game, please take care of the issues.

serbmama
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by serbmama on Dec 12, 12 7:29 AM
demotester9933 wrote:Out of Range resolution> 1280x1024. Seriously your devs need to stop the games start off in extremely high monitor ranges. Let the user decide the resolution of the game.

I second this! Downloaded the trial and all I get is "out of range", I can't even minimize it with alt-E. My current resolution is 1680X1050

Edited on 12/12/2012 at 7:31:55 AM PST

[Post New]by hollylulu on Dec 12, 12 9:25 AM
was enjoying until level 47 nobody will come out of the tent?

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on Dec 12, 12 11:03 AM
serbmama wrote:
demotester9933 wrote:Out of Range resolution> 1280x1024. Seriously your devs need to stop the games start off in extremely high monitor ranges. Let the user decide the resolution of the game.

I second this! Downloaded the trial and all I get is "out of range", I can't even minimize it with alt-E. My current resolution is 1680X1050

Me too. Had to reboot computer.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Dec 12, 12 11:15 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear some of you are running into errors with the resolution when playing the game. Out of range errors can be caused by a couple things, but often times it means that the game isn't compatible with the resolution or refresh rate set. Adjusting those settings can sometimes help, and our help article here has some steps on doing that:

Screen Resolution

If adjusting those settings isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's going on and they'll be happy to look into that further for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by orchidrain on Dec 12, 12 12:03 PM
I am having the same problem as tuakka. The soldiers will not come out from the tent at level 50. I created up to four of them and targeted the gargoyles and they just stand there. I have tried this several times. Really getting frustrated with this because you cannot continue on with the game.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Dec 12, 12 12:15 PM
I started the game, and thought that it was great! Had to leave in the middle of level 1. When I started it again, I turned off the tutorial, as the game was very simple to learn. From that point on, every time I made a move the menu screen would pop up. Click on back, go back to the game, pick up some stone, the menu screen popped up. I don't know if it would do the same thing with the tutorial on, but the tutorial was a real pain. I would have bought it, but from this and other complaints, I believe it is still too "buggy".

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Dec 12, 12 12:53 PM
I set a little man to chop wood pile and he would not stop. Lol. Just kept chopping away. Every one else did not continue onto other tasks. Might purchase when it is not so new and buggy. It is kinda cute.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 12, 12 1:43 PM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for letting us know about the other issues you're running into. These last few all seem kind of unusual and not obviously related to one particular aspect of the game.

So if you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team with a description of the problem as well. They have the tools to really delve into what's going on with the game and will hopefully be able to troubleshoot with you, or collect info we can use to get these problems addressed by the developers.

You can read more about how to do that in the post we've created here.

Thank you!!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by JennaChou on Dec 12, 12 2:24 PM
Kerplunk22 wrote:

Level 18: Not able to click on resources that I need to complete the level. The stone and gold on the lower left of the screen are not clickable. Also, when I trade goods with the merchant, I don't get the goods. I cannot finish this level because of these bugs, please fix them quickly!.

I am having the exact same issue.

Meldandy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Meldandy on Dec 12, 12 4:48 PM
The Menu box pops up in the game screen every few seconds. The problem starts in the first level and really impedes the game. I might have enjoyed the game if not for this frustrating little problem.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Dec 12, 12 5:35 PM
I had many issues that other have had. I only got to level 4 before workers would not come out of tent. Also the menu screen pops up often. Finally, the workers will work on the same task and never stop. Even when I had more workers than the task required, the extra worker would not come out of tent to work on something else. I will submit a support ticket to see if that helps, but I won't be buying the game unless these problems are fixed (there seem to be quite a few).

[Post New]by gamineannie on Dec 12, 12 8:15 PM
lindaa1 wrote:
serbmama wrote:

Me too. Had to reboot computer.

Add me to the list also. I refuse to adjust my refresh rate for one game. And my resolution is set the way I want it, too, suiting everything else on the PC. Too bad - it looked like it might be a fun game, but I see there are other glitches along the way, should one get the game to actually start.

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Dec 13, 12 2:20 AM
The menu screen keeps popping up, and i dont get a full bar on the timer scale

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 13, 12 6:25 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that more of you are getting the problem with the game.

To help us filter as many information as possible it would be great if you could get in touch with our Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page, and include a Dr. Felix report.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

Thanks a lot for working with us!

bfgTokoro

Dragon Crossroads problem on Level 54! Final level!

[Post New]by mctann on Dec 13, 12 10:27 AM
I purchased this game this morning and worked through all of the levels without any problems. On the final level (54), I tried to get my barracks' soldiers to run off the bandits, but no matter how many soldiers I purchased, nothing would work. I tried maxing out everything, but still to no avail! I exited the game and restarted it two separate times, but still nothing! How frustrating to work through the entire game up to the last level and have it stop working properly! ARGH! Do you have any suggestions? Seems as though others have experienced like problems, but on different levels of this game. I couldn't really say that it locked up, because other parts of the game were still working. However, nothing that I tried got the soldiers to come out of the barracks.

Go to: