Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 12/12/12

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 12, 12 2:49 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD 12/12/12

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Dec 12, 12 8:56 AM
This is an older game, and the graphics are not at all clear. Too bad, because it looks like it could be a fun little HOG when you don't want to have to think too much. Unfortunately, with the muddy graphics and the teeny tiny objects, I can't say it's a buy for me. I only got about half of the objects in the first scene, and one or two completely by accident. Even having the silhouettes doesn't help. There seems to be a good hint system, if you don't mind hinting everything. It makes my eyes hurt. Try for yourself,maybe your eyesight is better than mine. Enjoy.

[Post New]by Purple_Froggy on Dec 12, 12 11:57 AM
This is a great little game! You can solve each case in less than twenty minutes (or I can; I know everyone plays at their own rate!), making it a perfect little break between tasks. Objects are both small and large, and some are much easier to find than others, but if you get stuck, the hint system is great. Overall, I'd say this game is a fantastic deal at $2.99.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 12, 12 12:49 PM
I loved it! This is my go-to game if I'm a bit bored.

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 12, 12 6:57 PM
Unlikely Suspects seems like a great "whodunit" mystery game, and the thousands of possibilities offered was very enticing. However, to solve any mystery, you must get through the Hog scenes. I found many objects almost impossible to locate. There were just too many miniscule and opaque objects for me. There is no mis-click penalty, so I found several objects by just randomly clicking everywhere. However, that's simply not fun for me and I found the game too much of a strain on my eyes, causing a headache. In each Hog scene, there were 12 items to find, and I had to use the hint 3 or 4 times per scene. The hint took approximately 45 seconds to recharge, so I squinted at the screen in the meanwhile trying to find objects. I'm off to the ophthalmologist :-)
However, I would encourage others to try the game for themselves. I would have really enjoyed it if I had not so much trouble seeing the objects.

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Dec 12, 12 8:19 PM
I downloaded this and opened it, only to find that the game is about 1/4 of my screen size, with no apparent method of adjusting it back to a normal size (I am not fooling around with my graphics settings for any game). Therefore, it is a "no buy" for me.

Edited on 12/12/2012 at 8:19:53 PM PST

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 26, 12 5:06 PM
Love this game! I play it all the time now!!

Go to: