HELP!!

[Post New]by Ari3278 on Dec 12, 12 12:30 PM
I need help on level 6. I hired all the workers and unlocked one outfit, and now I have no more money to buy a shelf. What do I do?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:HELP!!

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 13, 12 6:20 AM
Hi - you need to play another day and get as much money as possible to get enough to buy another shelf. Don't worry if you can't buy all or any of the right outfits, you'll still get money for the ones you sell.

This seems to be the only way out of situations like this as you can't go back in this game apart from starting with a new player.

Edited on 01/03/2013 at 4:02:02 AM PST

[Post New]by lakerbarbiekk on Jan 2, 13 3:21 PM
Same thing happened to me! I didnt realize I didnt have any shelves so now I cant do anything! I only have $275 so I cant buy one and I cant start a new day....do I have to start all over?

Edited on 01/02/2013 at 3:21:50 PM PST

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 3, 13 4:03 AM
Oops - didn't realise you didn't have *any* shelves, I think you do have to start all over again unfortunately, bad game design IMHO.

[Post New]by hikare on Jul 9, 14 3:28 AM
lakerbarbiekk wrote:Same thing happened to me! I didnt realize I didnt have any shelves so now I cant do anything! I only have $275 so I cant buy one and I cant start a new day....do I have to start all over?

you can sell anything in the shop "decoration"
and i wish that give you enough money
also if you have more than one employee you can fire one of them , i don't know if it will give you extra money or not but try it

else unfortunately you have to start it allover again

Go to: