suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

the solution to level 377

[Post New]by suss1 on Dec 12, 12 2:14 PM
The trick is to fill the left champer with symbols, and then unlock the bomb. If it does not fall directly into the right champer, restart.
But if there is any space in the left champer, the bomb will go there!!! AND WE DO NOT WANT THAT

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:the solution to level 377

[Post New]by suzee52 on Dec 19, 12 8:28 PM
Hi Clownfish. What do you mean by "champer"? When the bomb explodes, it clears the centre and right hand areas, but not the left side - that's where I get stuck. Any other tips you can recommend??

Thank you.

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Dec 21, 12 5:52 AM
But you don´t need to clear the left side, it is only dirt. If the dirt contains gold or emeralds then you need to clear it, not if it is only plain dirt.

suzee52
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by suzee52 on Dec 21, 12 8:55 PM
Yes you do need to clear the very bottom left hand side dirt box as it contains emeralds that the super bomb does not clear when exploded; it manages to clear the very bottom right hand side dirt/emerald box. No other super bomb comes along that I have noticed even after playing for at least 1/2 hour or so. Replay that level if possible and let me know what worked. Thank you.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 28, 12 6:59 AM
I am also stuck on this level, and cannot get a bomb down the left side. Anyone have a solution yet?

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Dec 28, 12 1:21 PM
I am replaying now, but it takes a little while before I reach 377

[Post New]by katperk2001 on Dec 30, 12 6:35 AM
I am also stuck on this level.

[Post New]by katperk2001 on Dec 30, 12 6:42 AM
Found the answer. Open right side immediately so bomb will go all the way to the bottom. That will clear out both sides of jewels.

[Post New]by tat2dlady on Mar 18, 14 5:02 PM
Thanks to katperk2001. I released the bomb first and it went all the way to the bottom. Then I triggered the bomb which cleared out both bottom areas.

idcat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by idcat on Jul 7, 14 8:30 PM
It took me three trys to finally get all the right side cleared to drop the super bomb to the middle block. The first two times, I couldn't get it to explode both sand blocks at the same time. Finally on the third try, it worked. Thank you forum for encouraging me to keep on trying.

Go to: