_misschrissi_
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

JUMP MAP!

[Post New]by _misschrissi_ on Dec 12, 12 5:34 PM
I remember reading a review from someone who said they'd given up on the game because there were no clues about where to go or what to do next. I played about 50% of this game before realising that if you go into your map it's broken into sections. If you then click into each section it tells you where the 'active' areas are and where things are to be done. It also lets you jump from location to location without wearing out the rubber on your shoes

Sorry if most people know this, but I didn't find out until halfway through so thought I'd mention it for anyone else who hasn't found this nifty little feature

(p.s. took me a while to get into this game, but once I found the jump map it became a LOT better)

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:JUMP MAP!

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 13, 12 1:33 PM
yes always look to see if there is a map or a task review, it will help you know what to do next.

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Jan 18, 13 1:45 PM
...................many, many thanks _misschrissi for telling us about the active map!!! I was like you, at a loss because of lack of direction or what to do next. Can't believe I overlooked it, as I always try to look for a map [LOVE THEM] esecially one that will move you from one area to another!!! Now I am enjoying the game!!!

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Dec 19, 13 1:17 PM
My map shows locations with actions but doesn't let me jump to one or even exit the map or game without using the Task Manager to force it to close.

Go to: