bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 13, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lisalkdavis on Dec 15, 12 1:43 PM
Why is this game asking me for a registration key? I purchased it earlier today and wanted to play it when it asked me for a registration key? HUH?

[Post New]by esthermunro on Dec 27, 12 3:17 PM
i

[Post New]by esthermunro on Dec 27, 12 3:24 PM
I'm stuck in the bonus part where the ermine is supposed to zoom in on the needle in the tree I just can't get the ermine to do its job. i have enlarged ythe picture with the needle on it biu

[Post New]by esthermunro on Dec 27, 12 3:26 PM
iTS ME AGAIN

[Post New]by esthermunro on Dec 27, 12 3:31 PM
here I am again about the ermine trying to get the needle out of the tree I enlarged the n

[Post New]by esthermunro on Dec 27, 12 3:40 PM
maybe the needle is not in the note it could be somewhere else im getting sooooooo frustrared that I cant even finish one paragragh PLEASE HELP as I'm sure I'm just about at the end of the game First time I've used the forum and I'm not doing a very good job od it

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 27, 12 5:01 PM
Hi esthermunro,

I'm sorry you're having such trouble with the needle!

I haven't played through this game yet myself, but it does look like it comes with an Integrated Strategy Guide that may help. That is a kind of walkthrough that you can access right while you're playing the game. You can get to it by clicking the brownish button in the top left-hand corner of the game screen. It should have some information about how to get the needle.

It might also be better to start a new conversation in this Forum, rather than post here in this "welcome" thread. Other players usually know to answer questions by reading the title of a thread, and they may not have realized you were in here needing some help. You can start a new discussion for this game by clicking right here.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Noonio
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Noonio on Jan 5, 13 1:23 PM
Help! Does anyone know where the Grotto is?

[Post New]by cajunmag_01 on Jan 6, 13 8:01 PM
I am stuck in the game almost to the end I think . Help if u have finished the game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 9, 13 4:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

I haven't played this game yet so I am unable to offer specific advice.

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide for guidance as this should detail the next tasks you need to complete for you.

Noonio - I found the following which should be useful:

ChocPeng wrote:Oh, and the Grotto is up high on the rock with the silver "Grotto" plate. I think it is in the same scene as the scarecrow. You will need a grappling hook to get up there. The items for putting the grappling hook together aren't hard to find.

That being said, if you continue to struggle and you feel like you are facing a technical issue, please do reach out to the Tech Support Team as they will be able to offer specific advice.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 4:48:48 AM PST

[Post New]by glidermom on May 30, 13 8:59 PM
I JUST DOWNLOADED THIS GAME BUT IT WILL NOT PLAY

Go to: