bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 14, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts Murders forum

[Post New]by brunswick1 on Dec 14, 12 2:40 PM
i played full hour and as soon as i purchased the game couldnt see the inventory words and the imems of what they are when you hover over the item i even uninstalled and reinstalled it and it stiss dont work please help

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Dec 14, 12 8:47 PM
brunswick1 You're not the only one with this problem. I, along with several other fishes are experiencing the same problem. Worked fine during trial version, but after purchasing it, whammo! I have also posted under Technical Difficulties, along with the others. Don't know how many other people might be having the same problem, but just not posting it. ? It's a really good game, just a shame about this problem.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 15, 12 4:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

To remedy this problem, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

This can help the game to run more smoothly.

If the issue persist though, you can contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you.

Good luck.

bfgTokoro

greywidow
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by greywidow on Dec 16, 12 4:31 PM
same problem. trial game worked fine ,but when I bought it no names at bottom for hidden object ,black at bottom and top of screen.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 20, 12 2:20 AM
Hi greywidow,

I just wanted to let you know that it does seem like updating Adobe Flash has helped LuckyKK to fix this issue. It may be worthwhile to try it as well.

We go over how to do that - along with checking for other updates that might help - in our help article here.

If the issue persists then, you can contact our Tech Support Team by clicking here. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST. One of our Rep will be happy to look into this issue.

Good luck

bfgTokoro

Go to: