lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Bonus play - 2nd figurine in Ruperts back room GLITCH

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 14, 12 6:52 AM
Has anyone else had a problem trying to take the second figurine which is back in the back room of Ruperts tent/caravan??? It's up on a shelf, but when I try to click on it I keep getting the message about touching a broken mirror but I would like to fix my hair????? How can I get that figurine??? Thank you in advance!!!

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Bonus play - 2nd figurine in Ruperts back room GLITCH

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 15, 12 3:56 AM
Hellooooo! Can we get a tech support or someone to reply?????? I restarted twice...ALSO when I put the crystal with gold in the slot on the table in the wizards loft, it's stuck there and won't let me have the gold...HELLLLPPPP!!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Bonus play - 2nd figurine in Ruperts back room GLITCH

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 15, 13 5:32 PM
lindataf wrote:Has anyone else had a problem trying to take the second figurine which is back in the back room of Ruperts tent/caravan??? It's up on a shelf, but when I try to click on it I keep getting the message about touching a broken mirror but I would like to fix my hair????? How can I get that figurine??? Thank you in advance!!!

Yes, I had the same problem BUT you do NOT take the figurine; you'll be ADDING more figurines (much later in the game) for a mini-game. The mini-game, however, EVEN WITH THE STRATEGY GUIDE made NO SENSE to me and it's the first mini-game that I had to skip.

MEnr56

Go to: