cmlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Chapter 5

[Post New]by cmlc on Dec 14, 12 6:34 PM
Stuck in Capter 5. Hint stuck on "check piano in conservatory". Already have and collected items. Won't go away. Help!!! :

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Chapter 5

[Post New]by gameslvr on Dec 15, 12 8:16 PM
Have you gone back into the dressing room and cut the rope for the bag of sand? Try that and then go back to the piano. You will need to go back again to cut the bag open. This was a very frustrating part for me. Kept trying to go back to the piano and nothing was happening. Good luck!

[Post New]by Suckafish on Dec 31, 12 5:43 PM
That's where I'm stuck now! I already got the things out of the piano, have cut down the sand bag and I've cut it open and taken the sandpaper. It keeps telling me to go check the piano and there's nothing to check. I can't get any further until I can click on the piano. HELP!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 13, 13 2:31 PM
Suckafish wrote:That's where I'm stuck now! I already got the things out of the piano, have cut down the sand bag and I've cut it open and taken the sandpaper. It keeps telling me to go check the piano and there's nothing to check. I can't get any further until I can click on the piano. HELP!

Have you used the sandpaper on the dolly wheel that's in the dressing room and then placed it on the horse to move it 2x that's just outside the dressing room?

MEnr56

[Post New]by kenjak on Jan 22, 14 1:22 AM
thamks for the halp once i got back into it everything went smoothly, but there is a bug in the hints you do not need to go back to the piano, i like to use the hints being an older person i like a relaxed game

jacqui

Go to: