thank you for nothing

[Post New]by duralex on Dec 14, 12 10:11 PM
my game does not work.I dl and reinstalling 4 times.Sad that a BIG site like you does not work.I played many games on your site.Only Elephant games does not work.Why? Download K,Install K,Validate K.When I want to play:ERROR REPORT! I"d buy manny games but that does not work.And your advice are good for nothing.Sorry guys. I"d loved this site but is very frustrating when a game you like does not work.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:thank you for nothing

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Dec 14, 12 10:37 PM
Duralex, we all feel your frustration, we too have experienced some of what you relate. However, stating your frustration on these pages will do nothing to fix what your experiencing.

Contact CS via the green envelope to the right, please DO include a Dr Felix (it's very simple and easy).....that gives them the info to your computer's machanics and they can diagnosis and recommend a fix......and probably give you a courtesy coupon for all your frustration.

Definately worth a try....very interesting it is only Elephant games (makes me think they will be able to identify why).

Good Luck

wesjohny
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by wesjohny on Dec 15, 12 1:25 AM
Im having the same problem. Was playing fine untill I bought it. Now I get a message from windows that game is closing because of an error. Uninstalled and reinstalling now but if what you are saying its not going to help.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Dec 15, 12 5:07 AM
Hi Fishies,

duralex and wesjohny, thanks for letting us know about that.

We really want you to enjoy your game, and if it doesn't work we are more than happy to provide you with technical support.

However, the technical help we can give here on the Forum is basic and as Nana6177 mentionned it, it would be helpful to get in touch with our Tech Support Team to make sure we can help you as soon as possible.

We would really appreciate if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team. Please indicate as well what error code or error message you received.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

Go to: