bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 15, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose forum

[Post New]by bjwinters6 on Dec 20, 12 7:09 AM
I an stuck in the alter room. It will not let me back out. It says " the beam keeping this door closed is too heave to lift by myself. " I have nothing in my inventory that will work. How do I get out?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 20, 12 11:08 AM
Welcome to the Pond bjwinters6!

Just swimming in to help with a link to the free Walkthrough for the game:

Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price of a Rose Walkthrough

If you'd like to search through the free Walkthrough for any other tips, you can use the search feature to find a specific word. Just press and hold the Ctrl and F buttons together and type in the word, like ALTER. It takes you straight to the relevant parts so you don't have to sift through the whole thing!

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by lindybindy3 on Jan 24, 13 12:12 PM
Help...I have installed and uninstalled this game and it still won't work. I click on it to play and it barley shows a window and then poof..gone..like it doesn't exist..even in task manager I went to look and it doesn't even show on the processes..Please help..

Go to: