fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

stuck between altar room and guarians room

[Post New]by fnoske on Dec 15, 12 6:28 AM
In the altarroom after using the hammer i keep being sent back to use the hammer by the hint.
How do I get out of here?????

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:stuck between altar room and guarians room

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 15, 12 10:04 AM
you may need to restart your game.

DontPOP
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DontPOP on Dec 16, 12 12:26 AM
I too am having the same problem. I'm going back and forth between the altar room and the guardian's room.

[Post New]by VicsterBruce on Dec 17, 12 5:40 AM
same problem telling me to use the hammer on a part of the wall but everytime i hit it, it send me into the other room.

[Post New]by VicsterBruce on Dec 17, 12 8:18 AM
ok so i worked it out, if you have already opened the door into the next room, dont bother using the hammer. You need to go to the tavern

danooli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by danooli on Dec 22, 12 10:13 AM
I am having the same problem. The door from the alter room to the guardian's room is opened already, and the hint is telling me to use the hammer on what looks like the door jamb. If I pick up the hammer and click where indicated, I end up back in the guardian's room.

Going to the tavern didn't help, unless I'm supposed to do something there? Clicking on help there brings me out into the street.

[Post New]by ladyofthemoom on Feb 9, 13 11:49 PM
Do not go to the Tavern, go to the Curio instead and trade in the rabbit feet...

[Post New]by laurashelby on Mar 9, 13 3:15 PM
I'm having trouble with this too. The door is already down and I've already traded the rabbit's foot as someone suggested. The help button takes me back to the altar room everytime and I can't get the hammer to click on the spot they say as it just moves me into the guardian's room. Kinda frustrating! Anyone have any answer to this yet?

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by technocratee on Mar 31, 13 2:19 PM
Also am having the same problem.
The Walkthrough says to go to the tavern and use the Oil Can on the back door. I do this but nothing happens.
I also traded the rabbit's foot for a red sash and put the sash on the 'cloaked' mannequin at the theatre, also nothing happens.
I don't want to start the game over.

Edited to add this:
I have found my problem, don't know if it applies to anyone else.
I had missed going to see Jacques' father who told me who the letters were written by, I then had to go tell Caprice, she told me about the back door tavern and then the door opened.
I don't see this part in the Walkthrough.
Is there a way to ask for a correction in a Walkthrough ?

Edited on 04/01/2013 at 4:19:34 AM PST

Go to: