elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

I don't understand happiness and eco

[Post New]by elizaew on Dec 15, 12 8:56 AM
Help! I am utterly confused about happiness and eco. You get eco for planting gardens. You are supposed to get happiness for hosting events. But evne having the ice cream stand creates unhappiness. Anyway, i am now stuck on a level because no matter how many events i host it doesn't raise the happiness level. I thought it was supposed to keep raising the happiness level the more events you host?

Does planting garden raise both eco and happiness?

This one is turning out too complicated for me to understand the rules. Please explain to me - someone!

Re:I don't understand happiness and eco

[Post New]by ElleHof on Dec 15, 12 4:31 PM
Gardens only raise Eco, not Happiness.
You can remove Unhappy places to make Happiness increase.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

I don't understand happiness and eco

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 16, 12 2:34 AM
elizaew wrote:Help! I am utterly confused about happiness and eco. You get eco for planting gardens. You are supposed to get happiness for hosting events. But evne having the ice cream stand creates unhappiness. Anyway, i am now stuck on a level because no matter how many events i host it doesn't raise the happiness level. I thought it was supposed to keep raising the happiness level the more events you host?

Does planting garden raise both eco and happiness?

This one is turning out too complicated for me to understand the rules. Please explain to me - someone!

Hi - some things affect Eco, some Happiness and some both:

- Gardens +10 Eco
- Factory and Greenhouse -10 Happiness
- Scaring a Gorilla +5 Eco
- Ice Cream Stand -10 Eco, +10 Happiness then Event +5 Happiness per House
- Volleyball Court -20 Eco, +20 Happiness then Event +10 Happiness per House
- Pool -40 Eco, +40 Happiness then Event +20 Happiness per House

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Dec 17, 12 4:04 PM
So I am on a level that requires me to have three green houses.With them there I can't raise the happiness level up to the requirement. I am seriously missing somethng here. But the explanations you guys have offered certainly helps. I appreciate it! I will try this level again. There is probably something obvious I am missing.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 18, 12 1:15 AM
Hi - let us know which level that is and I'm sure we'll have a look for you.

Go to: