Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera

[Post New]by happyjogger on Dec 15, 12 4:18 PM
Every time I shut down and reload the game, I have to start from the beginning. Why doesn't it continue from where I left off?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera

[Post New]by lyrialice on Dec 16, 12 12:45 AM
Hi happyjogger

If you click on the green envelope under your username and go to the box titled Games & Installation and click on the more button and go to page 3 you will find

Run Game as Administrator If that doesn't help:-

There are instructions on the Technical Talk Forum page on How to Run a Dr. Felix Report if you could do one of those and attach it either to the form or the Live Chat it would be helpful to Customer support.

If you are not a Game Club Member just click on the Green Envelope just under your username then click on the bottom left on Contact Us on the page that comes up. Go to the form and fill it in with type of OS and the problem and see if they can help

Automated response will go to your email remember and check your spam folder if you haven't received that swiftly. They will then contact you by email usually within 72 hours

If you are a Game Club Member you can use Live Chat accessed by going into the My Account tab

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Dec 16, 12 6:58 AM
Heya happyjogger, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that your progress just doesn't want to be saved.

Additional to the great advice lyrialice has already given to you, you can always check the steps that you can find in our Game Not Saving help article.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a thread dedicated to tech issues with the game here in our Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera Forum. As we try to gather all information about problems with the game, I'll move this thread over to the game's Forum and lock it. Please feel free to repost in the thread I mentioned above at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: