LUVSYABABE
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Bear problem

[Post New]by LUVSYABABE on Dec 15, 12 6:51 PM
I see there is still no fix for getting the bear ,so do we get a refund,as it is impossible to play the game unless we can get the bear from the ``Lair of Saul the lunatic,I was really enjoying the game until then...

Re:Bear problem

[Post New]by kerful1 on Jan 1, 13 6:31 PM
Was there ever an answer for this or did BFG get the patch from ****? I too bought the game on the Daily Deal and am now stuck with not being able to pick the bear in Saul's lair to finish the Victim scene and continue the case.

Kiandi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Kiandi on Jan 5, 13 2:00 AM
Yeah, I bought this as a Daily Deal too and having trouble with the teddy bear. Very frustrating considering that this game has probably had this glitch since it first came out and obviously still has no patch. I can't get the bear in the main game or the Detective School mode.

[Post New]by Jeanssister on Apr 13, 13 9:04 PM
Keep clicking on the rope in different places and it will disappear.

[Post New]by coffeekid831 on Apr 19, 13 1:15 PM
Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

when you click hint, it highlights the dollar sign for me. I've clicked all around the rope and it doesn't work for me.

hope they fix it soon!

[Post New]by sd8557 on May 5, 13 1:30 PM
I'm having the same problem, too. Clicking on the bear doesn't help nor does clicking anyplace on the screen where the hint button puts the magnifying glass.

[Post New]by vonbardsley on Jul 3, 13 11:26 AM
i have had this game since it came out, and yes the bear does not work. This is another instant of bfg selling broken games and never fixing them. You would think they would have gotten on to the game developers and got them to fix it instead of reaping and ripping off customers.

[Post New]by maxietay on Nov 1, 13 5:59 PM
I have been playing this game on and off when time permitted. Is there a fix for the Bear problem yet? I really like the game. I have tried clicking on the rope but can't get anywhere.

Has it been fixed? If so, how do I get the fix? Or do I get a game credit?

Go to: