Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD December 16 2012

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Dec 16, 12 1:43 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD December 16 2012

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 16, 12 10:35 AM
Far too junk pile. I like Gardenscapes (mentioned in other posts as similar), but this has far more stuff to search through.

Not for me!

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 16, 12 10:51 AM
Sorry, not for me. I was almost over my computer trying to find the HOS, I used several times the hints and 4 times ( by chance) I had the tiny fairies.But this game is not my cup of tea!
For people who enjoy it, happy gaming !

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Dec 16, 12 2:16 PM
I am not near my computer, so I am trying to remember as many details about this game. I have been playing it on and off for a year. The objects are small. I believe that you are given 3 hints at the beginning, and you can earn more by finding magic wands (3 per scene, I think), and 2 fairies per scene (they find a random object from your list). As I played, I realized that there are subtle sparkles that show up on objects to be found to help you along. This makes the scenes much more fun and easier to complete.

There are mini games to help earn more money.

Music and sounds are enjoyable.

Options for decorating the castle and grounds are beautiful.

This seems to be an endless game. I revisit it when I want to just relax. There seems to be endless options for decorating, and I find it to be great fun (once I figured out that sparkles can help me in finding those elusive hidden objects:-)

Overall, I am delighted to have this game. I estimate that I have played at least 40 hours over the past year, and I still have more options for decorating. Well worth the $2.99 for me. Definitely worth the time to download and try for yourself. You might find that you enjoy the game......and don't forget to keep an eye out for sparkles, wands and fairies to help you along.

Go to: