The most difficult level

[Post New]by Smalldeveloper on Dec 17, 12 5:04 AM
Let's discuss it.

What level has been the most difficult for you to pass?

Edited on 12/17/2012 at 12:32:55 PM PST

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:The most difficult level

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Dec 18, 12 11:29 PM
Oh my....I am only on level 6 right now...I like it but man money is in short supply and the upgrades are super expensive!! I am thinking about starting with general and working my way down so it is not so hard later on...lol! I will have to get back to you on this. There is a great deal of strategy and the boss bugs with their war stomp stun is really hard to get by.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Uzea on Dec 19, 12 6:24 AM
Tha last level is impossible help

quarters94
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by quarters94 on Dec 23, 12 10:12 AM
so far level 19. i need help!!!

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on Jan 23, 13 11:30 PM
I've had a few levels that were difficult. I made liberal use of the pause button so I can have time to think about where to place things. The levels where the plants and such fall from the sky are hard for me. Towards the end of the level when the last waves are coming through, I start to use my bonus items and on the last levels, when the plants are no longer firing, I'll pause the game and start digging up the plants. I'll use the credited gold to buy more plants to place towards the end of the path. Some levels I stop more than once to dig up plants.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Jan 26, 13 8:05 AM
I've made annotated video walkthroughs for all the levels finishing with 3 stars on General and they're on you-tube. Search for Garden Rescue Christmas level X General walkthrough, if you want help with level X. My annotated videos are the ones by David Holland, some people have found them easier to follow because of the commentary and use of pause and slow than the videos without annotation provided by the game developers.

There are plenty of challenging levels. Most of the parachute levels are quite tough. I really loved this game and the original Garden Rescue.

[Post New]by jcutter9864 on Mar 5, 13 6:27 AM
the youtube videos are not working. any suggestions???

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 4, 14 12:47 PM
Oddly, I find that I can't get 3 stars on level 12. And I am only doing this at the private level! I would appreciate any tips!

TiddK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by TiddK on Apr 24, 14 8:19 AM
Those levels where you don't get money, you get weapons at regular intervals, are the HARDEST! My advice would be to put early weapons (single shooters) on a U-shaped bend, then fill up the parts where there are paths on both sides of a single strip of garden.

Save your bigger weapons (double shooters, big pumpkins and big cactus) to plant on wider parts of garden where they can cover both paths - e.g. by the entrance points, and where it bulges in the middle.

And don't be scared to use up your bonus weapons - springs, bombs, etc - as you need to. You'll get more weapons all the way through, so it's ok.

Go to: