bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version Available - December 17, 2012

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 17, 12 12:33 PM
Great News, Fishies!

We've received an updated version of Weird Park: Scary Tales.

This new version addresses the Inventory issues that some players were experiencing.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes. Your game should pick up where you left it once reinstalled!

If you have any other problems, please contact our Tech Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Thank you so much for your patience as we worked out this issue!

bfgMonongahela

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version Available - December 17, 2012

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 17, 12 1:39 PM
Well, what do you know? Not only does the Inventory now work beautifully, but the system cursor has also been seen to. I am now able to pick up every object in the HOS (of which there are many), even that fish sign on the number plate in the first HOS, which I couldn't do before when using the system cursor.

Thank you, devs for making this a playable game. I am off to get it now.

Edited on 12/17/2012 at 1:41:03 PM PST

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Dec 17, 12 2:30 PM
Thank you so much devs! I purchased and played the whole game in windowed mode, and now am going back to play it over the way it's supposed to be played ~ full screen, yea!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Dec 18, 12 4:40 AM
It works! I'm off to purchase. Thank you!

[Post New]by ceruleanmoon on Dec 18, 12 7:18 AM
Thank you ! Thank you, devs! Really appreciate the response and it's a pleasure to play this game the way it was supposed to be played. Good job!

Paige63
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Paige63 on Dec 18, 12 8:12 AM
So glad there is an update and it works Thanks BFG. You have made my day!

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 18, 12 10:03 AM
Oh, good grief. . .just as I was about to download today's 'Grim Facade' special, something told me to chance-peek in this forum to see if the developers had an 'update' available for this game (Weird Park) and. . .surPRIIIIIIZE!! Now, like a restaurant desert tray/menu, I have to choose which one to play first. Certainly don't always make things easy around here, huh, BF?!?

Still, a big THANKS to the both of you for getting this small issue repaired for us. "LET THE GAMES BEGIIIIIIIN!!!!!!"

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Dec 18, 12 10:46 AM
Works perfectly . Bought it.

[Post New]by peaveysister on Jan 5, 13 5:29 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled this game and still can't find my rope!!! What am I doing wrong?

Go to: