MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

WHERE'S THE ADHESIVE GLUE?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 17, 12 3:35 PM

I have found the walkthrough for this game but in order to complete the game in its entirety, I have to "calm the ghost" in the museum and one of the things that I need to do is to fix a vase. I've NO adhesive glue in my inventory, the town square states that there's 1 useful item there (although I THOUGHT that I'd already found it -- the sewing kit -- which is all that the walkthrough mentions) and the walkthrough itself says NOTHING about WHERE to find the adhesive glue.

Could some kind fishy help me please?

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

WHERE'S THE ADHESIVE GLUE?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 14, 14 12:23 PM
MEnr56 wrote:

I have found the walkthrough for this game but in order to complete the game in its entirety, I have to "calm the ghost" in the museum and one of the things that I need to do is to fix a vase. I've NO adhesive glue in my inventory, the town square states that there's 1 useful item there (although I THOUGHT that I'd already found it -- the sewing kit -- which is all that the walkthrough mentions) and the walkthrough itself says NOTHING about WHERE to find the adhesive glue.

Could some kind fishy help me please?

MEnr56

Upon replaying this game, I KNOW that the sewing kit IS the useful item; I've noticed in other scenes that even WHEN you've found the useful item, the comment does NOT always dissipate until 2/3 scenes later.

Edited on 04/14/2014 at 3:03:45 PM PST

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:WHERE'S THE ADHESIVE GLUE?

[Post New]by maxforme on Apr 24, 14 12:28 AM
The ceramic glue is in the town square on the top of the sign. The hint wouldn't reveal it to me for a while but eventually I found it. Best of luck.

Go to: