JIGSAWS GALORE

[Post New]by nsstott on Dec 18, 12 6:57 AM
I have a question, I can't seem to get an answer for. I purchased the Jigsaws Galore puzzle game and it is totally the best puzzle game ever. It was really a very generous offering because I've played them over and over and there are over 250 puzzles in the game!!!!!!!!!!

I would very much love to get more puzzles for this game. I would be willing to pay for an additional set from Big Fish. I know I could go to their site and get the puzzles, but quite frankly I'm a BIG FISH fan! I want my friends on here to enjoy the puzzles like I do.

PLEASE offer us another package so we can have a variety at Big Fish prices!

Thank you in advance for checking this out.

Nancy

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:JIGSAWS GALORE

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 18, 12 9:38 AM
Hi nsstott and welcome to the Forums.

It's great to hear that you like Jigsaws Galore so much! I think that is a really popular game with a lot of Fishies.

While I don't have any specific info about a sequel to the game, I do know that it has a feature that allows you to create new puzzles using your own pictures. This might take a little more time than buying a new set, but you'll be able to work on puzzles of your favorite scenes, which I think would be much more fun. You can click here to read the steps on how to do that.

I'm also going to go ahead and move this thread over to our Jigsaws Galore Forum. The developer of the game is pretty active over there and it is more likely he'll see your post and can swim in with a reply.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:JIGSAWS GALORE

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Dec 18, 12 2:28 PM
Hi Nsstott ... Sometimes you just have to buy at other places besides BFG.

There is an offer on at the moment on the devs site of buy 2 packs and get 1 pack free, each pack contains 50 jigsaws and costs $15. I know because I have just treated myself for Christmas .

Just a word of warning, you will be spoilt for choice so once you buy one you will want more ... I have over 800 puzzles on my computer at the moment .

Have fun .

Edited on 12/18/2012 at 2:31:08 PM PST

Go to: