bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Curse of the Werewolves forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 19, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to The Curse of the Werewolves forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Curse of the Werewolves players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Curse of the Werewolves forum

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Dec 19, 12 2:31 PM
Just finished. Just an OK game. The hidden object scenes were very very dark.

[Post New]by caroljeang on Dec 19, 12 9:48 PM
Seawave137 wrote:I like this game, and finding it to be a challenge compared to other games.
There is a Walkthrough but I can't mention it. It really looks creepy and fantastic.[I/quoteIf their is a walkthrough I don't understand why you don't put it out their.

[Post New]by caroljeang on Dec 19, 12 9:50 PM
Seawave137 wrote:I like this game, and finding it to be a challenge compared to other games.
There is a Walkthrough but I can't mention it. It really looks creepy and fantastic.[I/quoteIf their is a walkthrough I don't understand why you don't put it out their. Sure could use it.

[Post New]by TMcCoy61 on Dec 21, 12 9:36 AM
What do you put in the stone wolf in the front entrance. Help!!!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 21, 12 10:44 AM
Welcome to the Pond TMcCoy61!

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything, are you talking about the stone statue of the howling wolf?

If yes, I've done a little searching and have found some specific instructions for that part, which I've included below:

Here you find a wolf statue, and something that looks like an entrance to a cellar.
Zoom in around the wolf statue's midriff, where you find a mini game
For the mini-game, first put the green jewel and the red jewel in the empty slots, and sort out the "pearl chain" mess
A secret compartment opens, and you get a BOX KEY.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by Unikornlady58 on Dec 28, 12 11:54 PM
I don't understand what to do with the wolf statue in the hallway. I have the red gem but nothing seems to be working anywhere. Also how do I clean the lock on the doorway near the clock & stairs? Why can't the walk through be put up? It sure would come in handy, I've been traipsing around this game for 3 days and can't figure out what to do next!!

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jan 9, 13 11:29 AM
I'm lost too with the wolf statue in the hallway and the dirty door

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 9, 13 12:53 PM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like our walkthrough team here hasn't created one for this game. But I think you can come up with some good resources that will help with the statue and door if you use Google or another search engine. I'd try searching for "curse of werewolves walkthrough".

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by dianedorr on Jan 17, 13 10:25 AM
how do i get the walk though. and how do i open the bathroom door. this game is making me bad

[Post New]by SweetVampire on Jan 25, 13 4:41 PM
the game is great, but its been a while since i've been stuck... i cant find the red gem for the wolf's head, n i cant get the box down from the woods, i also cant find a pickaxe to destroy the lock underground, n i couldnt find the handle to open the bathroom..please help...any suggestions?

[Post New]by Ianis23 on Aug 3, 13 2:25 AM
How to get into the bedroom, i followed all steps but can not get there when i get there she opens the forest toilet i need AXE.......thanks

[Post New]by Ianis23 on Aug 3, 13 2:49 PM
Wher îs bedroom ........? I'm stak....pleas

[Post New]by calkhaso on Dec 28, 13 10:31 AM
hi, i'm at the point where i either need to get past the fallen tree, lower the crate, or go back to the house and clean the combination lock on the door. problem is, i have my full inventory, but none of the items work on any area. tried re-load, different name, no joy. anyone else had this.

[Post New]by misskwhite on Feb 17, 14 12:06 PM
Help...been stuck at the ring in the trunk for a month...can't find it...please help. thank you...

Go to: